It's coming!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Primordial newcomer View Post
    Did you think I was criticising it? I actually meant they made the character aquaman cool again and made a backstory involving the actors culture. I think they did a good job
    I’m sorry, knee jerk response from putting up with a lot of bullshit. I thought you were saying it WOULD be ok IF they sufficiently do (x) in his solo movie, but it needs to reach that standard.

Check out my expansion to the Realm of Brass and Shadow

Comment

• Oh I understand. As a conservative, the only thing that actually annoys me is the "shipping" of every couple of characters who are great friends and such. It's like friendship automatically means romantic relationship

Comment

• Originally posted by Primordial newcomer View Post
        Oh I understand. As a conservative, the only thing that actually annoys me is the "shipping" of every couple of characters who are great friends and such. It's like friendship automatically means romantic relationship
        It pisses me off when actual writers clearly feel that way about male/female friendships (I will never forgive Warehouse 13!)

No comment on straight shippers with fetishes, but for the actual LGBT audience, queering texts for our own enjoyment is a response to so rarely getting actual media that reflects us and our relationships. You’ll theoretically one day see way less shipping from us of characters extradiagetically intended to be straight platonic friends when we actually also get the stories we want in our mass market superhero/fantasy/scifi/etc/etc genre fiction so we don’t have to create it out of what’s there.

Check out my expansion to the Realm of Brass and Shadow

Comment

• Understandable, but to be honest, i just meant in general. And when I think of forced romantic straight relationships, i think Batman and Wonder Woman

Comment

• Wow! Man, I seriously always love it when I see people I enjoyed forum exchanges in the first months of a 1e game line to end up a freelancer in 2e, or even if i had just been a general fan of their forum posts. I am once again glad to congratulate the new iremite crew, I've been a big fan of a few of you that I didn't realize are working on 2e! That pleases me so much, and makes me quite confident that this game will deliver!

Comment

Working...
            X