X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Second Chances
    replied
    Originally posted by nothri View Post
    As a paranoid pedantic who has gotten screwed over in RPGs by asshole genies and other instances of making a wish and unfortunately getting EXACTLY what I asked for word for word...when he said October kickstarter, did he specify October of 2019??
    Do not fear! Exact words were “hopefully by the end of this month.”

Leave a comment:

• nothri
    replied
    Originally posted by Second Chances View Post
    Word of Dawkins (via Discord, not back channels) is that we are looking at a late October Kickstarter. Fingers crossed!
    As a paranoid pedantic who has gotten screwed over in RPGs by asshole genies and other instances of making a wish and unfortunately getting EXACTLY what I asked for word for word...when he said October kickstarter, did he specify October of 2019??

Leave a comment:

• Second Chances
    replied
    Word of Dawkins (via Discord, not back channels) is that we are looking at a late October Kickstarter. Fingers crossed!

Leave a comment:

• The Gentleman Gamer
    replied
    Yep, while the book is of course geared toward creating mummies, you can - without much effort - make mortal cultists from it too.

Leave a comment:

• LordHeru
    replied
    Thanks, I appreciate the info.

Leave a comment:

• Second Chances
    replied
    I think I can safely confirm that Mummy 2e follows that trend.

*Eyes NDA ninjas on the roof*

Leave a comment:

• Florin
    replied
    All 2e books are self-contained. At least so far, but I'd be surprised if Onyx Path changed now.

Leave a comment:

• LordHeru
    replied
    Sigh. I don't want to like it, to get sucked into the hype but going over this thread and reading the comments about some of the changes that have been released and the whole thing about non-linear time and I kind of get excited. Though then I read they are keeping the 10 to 1 Sekhem thing and my dislike comes back. But then I read about some other new feature and the interest appears again.

Darn you writers for being so well written!!!!!

That said, one of the things I am looking forward to is that unlike last time this time the Kickstarter will no doubt provide the manuscript during the kickstarter. Which will allow me to see what has changed and whether I like them or not.

Oh, a question, is Mummy Curse 2e self-contained. I don't think 2e of Chronicles did the whole core plus splat that 1e did.

Leave a comment:

• White Oak Dragon
    replied
    Originally posted by Bunyip View Post

I remember reading it, 200 years from now.
    Isn’t the artwork incredible?

Leave a comment:

• Bunyip
    replied
    Originally posted by The Gentleman Gamer View Post
    Yep! The manuscript is looking lovely
    I remember reading it, 200 years from now.

Leave a comment:

• Robert D
    replied
    Hot dog!!! so excited!

Leave a comment:

• FallenEco
    replied
    Originally posted by The Gentleman Gamer View Post
    Tease.

I'm looking forward to it.

(Seriously though, thank you and everyone else who worked on it.)

Leave a comment:

• marin
    replied
    This's going to be on the Onyx Path KS account, like the Scarred Lands Creature Collection, rather than Rich Thomas' KS account, like previous CofD games (that's probably where V5's Cults of the Blood Gods will run).

Leave a comment:

• The Gentleman Gamer
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Second Chances
    replied
    I liked my way of saying it better XD

Leave a comment:

Working...
X