It's coming!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Second Chances View Post
    Heh. Well, I'm excited for it, and I'm sure everyone else who has seen the drafts is too.
    Oh, that’s hardly fair to tease!

Call me Remi. Female pronouns for me, please.

Comment

• Originally posted by atamajakki View Post

Oh, that’s hardly fair to tease!
      Hey, I'd say something else but anything else would require a [Redacted], which would be even worse. And as much as I love saying [Redacted], I love actually talking about stuff more, so I'm hoping for more spoilers just as much as you are!
      Last edited by Second Chances; 06-03-2019, 01:55 AM.

Freelancer (He/His Pronouns): CofD - Dark Eras 2, Kith and Kin, Mummy 2e, Oak Ash and Thorn; Scion - Mysteries of the World

CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon | Deviant (TBA) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf (WIP)

Comment

• Wow! Those NDA ninjas are relentless! Fortunately, Matthew Dawkins gave me a couple pointers to slip by them for a few seconds. They haven’t realized what I’m up to yet. Maybe it’s because this thing is so large they don’t think I’d dare try to push it by them. Maybe they’re just not paying attention because this one isn’t technically intended for the final book. Either way, I’ve managed to smuggle in a single Vestige. Read it quickly before they redact me once more. Oh no, they’re here!

The Lemon (•••••)
        Durability 2, Size 10, Structure 12
        He didn’t bother looking up from his damnable sports car as she trudged toward town. Acrid smoke poured forth from the car’s hood. Struggling once more to repair it, his shouted curses echoed those he’d spat at her. She was done with both of them.
        Power: (Resolute) +3 Resolve
        Curse: (Frustrated) -1 Crafts, -2 Drive. Both penalties double in the presence of quarreling lovers.

Jason Ross Inczauskis, Freelance Writer
        Currently writing: Dark Eras 2, Mummy: The Curse 2e, Pirates of Pugmire, TC In Media Res. Previous projects: DtD Night Horrors: Enemy Action; C20 Anthology of Dreams
        Masculine pronouns preferred.

Comment

• Originally posted by White Oak Dragon View Post
          Wow! Those NDA ninjas are relentless! Fortunately, Matthew Dawkins gave me a couple pointers to slip by them for a few seconds. They haven’t realized what I’m up to yet. Maybe it’s because this thing is so large they don’t think I’d dare try to push it by them. Maybe they’re just not paying attention because this one isn’t technically intended for the final book. Either way, I’ve managed to smuggle in a single Vestige. Read it quickly before they redact me once more. Oh no, they’re here!

The Lemon (•••••)
          Durability 2, Size 10, Structure 12
          He didn’t bother looking up from his damnable sports car as she trudged toward town. Acrid smoke poured forth from the car’s hood. Struggling once more to repair it, his shouted curses echoed those he’d spat at her. She was done with both of them.
          Power: (Resolute) +3 Resolve
          Curse: (Frustrated) -1 Crafts, -2 Drive. Both penalties double in the presence of quarreling lovers.

So, vestiges have a point now. Excellent!

Comment

• Originally posted by Leliel View Post

So, vestiges have a point now. Excellent!
            And powers and curses...so what makes a new vestige so different to the old relics? How different are the new relics?

Thoughts ripple out, birthing others

Comment

• According to the Onyx Path news YT video Dawkins put up. Looks like Mummy is moving to Development in the near future. Woo!!

“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.”

Comment

• YAHOO!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by TyrannicalRabbit View Post
                  According to the Onyx Path news YT video Dawkins put up. Looks like Mummy is moving to Development in the near future. Woo!!
                  ...and this week's MMN confirms that!

Comment

• Very excited! Here's hoping for another Guild preview or a Decree preview! or Immortals!

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert D View Post
                      Very excited! Here's hoping for another Guild preview or a Decree preview! or Immortals!
                      I’m personally hoping for decrees next. I’m looking forward to seeing what everyone thinks of the [REDACTED].
                      Also, I’ve learned that I can use [REDACTED] to make it look like I’m playing favorites without needing to actually do so.

Currently writing: Dark Eras 2, Mummy: The Curse 2e, Pirates of Pugmire, TC In Media Res. Previous projects: DtD Night Horrors: Enemy Action; C20 Anthology of Dreams

Comment

• Originally posted by White Oak Dragon View Post

I’m personally hoping for decrees next. I’m looking forward to seeing what everyone thinks of the [REDACTED].
                        Also, I’ve learned that I can use [REDACTED] to make it look like I’m playing favorites without needing to actually do so.
                        Oh, jeez, that’s what I wanted to see too! Weird how we’d both want decrees, isn’t it?

(If you haven’t picked up on it, Jason and I wrote the Decrees)

Freelancer (He/His Pronouns): CofD - Dark Eras 2, Kith and Kin, Mummy 2e, Oak Ash and Thorn; Scion - Mysteries of the World

CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon | Deviant (TBA) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf (WIP)

Comment

• Originally posted by Second Chances View Post

Oh, jeez, that’s what I wanted to see too! Weird how we’d both want decrees, isn’t it?

(If you haven’t picked up on it, Jason and I wrote the Decrees)
                          And when they’re revealed, we’ll see if they can guess who wrote each one!

Comment

• Something something, [REDACTED] something.

But yeah, things are moving forward. Some more time, just a minimum amout of blood sacrifices, and Mummy 2E will come. Looking forward to that moment, because I honestly believe it has a serious chance of conquering the spot of "Best 2nd Edition Core". Which is something, considering what has come before.

Cinder's Comprehensive Collection of Creations - Homebrew Hub

I write about Beast: The Primordial a lot

This is what I'm working on

Comment

• I’m curious if there is any non-spoilers y’all can talk about in the meantime. For instance on the decrees- since talking about what’s gonna be different is probably a no fly zone I’m curious if there is anything from the old edition you felt strongly about carrying over into the new one. What about the decrees appealed to you and made you excited to be working on them?

Comment

• Originally posted by nothri View Post
                                I’m curious if there is any non-spoilers y’all can talk about in the meantime. For instance on the decrees- since talking about what’s gonna be different is probably a no fly zone I’m curious if there is anything from the old edition you felt strongly about carrying over into the new one. What about the decrees appealed to you and made you excited to be working on them?
                                It’s tricky to say much without getting into spoiler territory. Talking much about what’s the same would also give an indication of what has changed by default, even if it doesn’t say how or why. Saying things that haven’t changed that wouldn’t point to potential spoilers wouldn’t be interesting enough to be worth it.
                                Now, as to why I was excited to work on decrees? For one thing, writing up an official splat was high up on my freelancing bucket list. High enough up on it that I cheerfully traded my setting section to Chris for the opportunity, which was a win/win because he had some awesome ideas for one all set to go. It also allowed Chris and I a chance to work together on another part of the book (the two of us are also responsible for many of the new Conditions), and I’d like to think that we make a pretty good team. One of our goals was to work together closely enough that they seemed to have been written by a single author, which is why I’m looking forward to seeing how well we pulled that off. We also wanted to make each one fun and interesting to play, and I’m happy to state that I’d be delighted to play any of them in the new edition, so I’d like to think we accomplished that as well. Time will tell.
                                I do believe I just managed to ramble on without dropping any spoilers or even a [REDACTED]. The ninjas are eyeing me suspiciously, but they haven’t attacked yet, so I might be in the clear here.

Comment

Working...
                                X