X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• baileyborough
    started a topic 2e

2e

I'm curious to buy this, but should I wait for a potential 2e offering? Or is it likely this is it, and just go for it?

• Primordial newcomer
    replied
    Originally posted by Vent0 View Post
    Get 1E - it has plenty of good material. If/When the 1E mechanics irk you, there are plenty of worthy 2E conversions on the forums (or you can attempt your own).

Note, though, that the game is almost completely different (lore and flavor-wise, at least) when you add in all the supplements, compared to just the Core book.
    Hmm, well my group is interested in it but we would rather wait for 2nd edition. If what you say about the supplements is true I may just get them so we can say we have some things ready

Leave a comment:

• Vent0
    replied
    Get 1E - it has plenty of good material. If/When the 1E mechanics irk you, there are plenty of worthy 2E conversions on the forums (or you can attempt your own).

Note, though, that the game is almost completely different (lore and flavor-wise, at least) when you add in all the supplements, compared to just the Core book.

Leave a comment:

• ElvesofZion
    replied
    There is a chance we will get more details next week at GenCon.

Leave a comment:

• Charlaquin
    replied
    It’s near impossible to predict how long these books will take from announcement to publication. I wouldn’t recommend waiting if you’re interested. I am personally avoiding Mummy until 2e comes out because I don’t want to get invested in the 1e version, but if you’re already considering running a game, don’t wait for 2e. The wait will almost certainly be long enough to kill your excitement for what ever story you have in mind right now.

Leave a comment:

• Primordial newcomer
    replied
    Well sounds like it won't be within eveb 4 years, may as well get it

Leave a comment:

• Florin
    replied
    No idea. It's been announced, and it's in the Current Projects area of the OP website, but it hasn't made it to first drafts yet.

Leave a comment:

• Primordial newcomer
    replied
    Like late 2020s? If that's it then I may as well get it 1sr edition

Leave a comment:

• 21C Hermit
    replied
    Mummy will have 2E... quite some time after. Waiting will take a lot of time.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X