"I can see the names of very great gods"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "I can see the names of very great gods"

Hey guys! So spoilers,just read the first chapter of Book of the Deceived. Kick ass story,one line caught my eye. The Shan'iatu who's narrating the story mentions he could see the names of gods ,perhaps gods more powerful than Azar, during the Rite of Return. Does the rest of the Mummy line explain such divinities? If no,what do you think they are like?

Originally posted by Nicolas Milioni View Post
    Hey guys! So spoilers,just read the first chapter of Book of the Deceived. Kick ass story,one line caught my eye. The Shan'iatu who's narrating the story mentions he could see the names of gods ,perhaps gods more powerful than Azar, during the Rite of Return. Does the rest of the Mummy line explain such divinities? If no,what do you think they are like?
    Not explain, so much as mention, though some do, check out the rest of the Book of the Deceived, Lore of the Deceived, Dreams of Avarice, my summary, etc etc.

Sean K.I.W./Kelly R.A. Steele, Freelance Writer(Feel free to call me Sean, Kelly, Arcane, or Arc)
    The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.-Keiichi Sigsawa, Kino's Journey
    Feminine pronouns, please.

Comment

Originally posted by ArcaneArts View Post
      Not explain, so much as mention, though some do, check out the rest of the Book of the Deceived, Lore of the Deceived, Dreams of Avarice, my summary, etc etc.
      Thanks Sean!

Comment

It could very well refer to the primordial powers, like Khepera and the others which predated Azar.

Check my STV content, Or My Homebrew

"And all our knowledge is, Ourselves to know"- An Essay on Man

I now blog in here

Comment

It could refer in fact to the Judges of Duat themselves, which is ironic when you learn the full story behind the Judges and the Shan'iatu.

Comment

Working...
          X