Where I Read: Mummy the Curse 2e

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nothri View Post

Oh I see. Well, I guess if you say its invalid it must be invalid. I mean, a clever demon is by far the most likely to be detected compared to a clever mummy, but if you've taken that into account, which you surely must have if you have determined my point is invalid, then obviously my point is invalid and that's that. The spy most likely to be exposed is the superior spy. End of discussion, I guess.
    Just wanted to say, a clever demon is less likely to be detected, exponentially so.

Comment

Originally posted by Acrozatarim View Post
      [LEFT]

It's the sort of thing that tends to happen because you get back to your tomb and find
      something [COLOR=#252c2f][FONT=Helvetica][SIZE=13px]that makes the underpinnings of reality buckle and twitch at its presence,
      OK..., who let the mage in the tomb...?

Comment

Originally posted by Korogra View Post

Just wanted to say, a clever demon is less likely to be detected, exponentially so.

Thanks for your input. I'll explain why your wrong when I have some time to get into it.

Comment

Originally posted by Acrozatarim View Post
          Or, indeed, just get told by your Judge that you're being traded to another one for services rendered. Arisen are resources to the Judges - slaves who are things, not people.
          Yeah, this sounds great. I'll have to reread the preview, though, because that wasn't the impression I got from there. Thanks for clarifying, though!

Comment

Originally posted by reseru View Post
            Yeah, this sounds great. I'll have to reread the preview, though, because that wasn't the impression I got from there. Thanks for clarifying, though!
            The impression I got is that during a death cycle and/or between descents, a Judge tests you; you don't pick the Judge, you never pick your Judge (at least in universe). I'd argue that given one of the cult Doctrine's is based on 'your' Judge, your Cult may alter it's faith based on whichever Judge comes for you, so you can't even claim to control the guidance of your followers.

The idea that the Arisen chooses who Judges them is anathema for certain, so I disregard the possibility.

Thoughts ripple out, birthing others

Comment

Working...
            X