No announcement yet.

Mummy: the Curse 2e Kickstarter

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick question. Does anyone happen to the name of the font used for the headers on the character sheet and in the new book? Not the fancier font that was used on the old sheets, but that newer font they've used? I can post some screenshots I was sent if need be...

Thanks in advance!

Edit: A kind soul on Patreon helped me out with the font, it's called Lumiera.
    Last edited by Mr Gone; 03-03-2021, 09:09 PM.

MrGone's Character Sheets
    For all your WoD Character Sheet Needs

Comment

• Hi everyone! Just wanted to let you know that I have the new sheets ready for Mummy the Curse 2nd ED! You can find them here: http://mrgone.rocksolidshells.com/cofd.html#mtc

Hope you like em!

MrGone's Character Sheets
      For all your WoD Character Sheet Needs

Comment

• Can Enlightened Senses compensate for any of the penalties of blindness or deafness?

Comment

• I have been away for a long time and just now got my PDF kickstarter copy of Mummy 2E. Quick question, though:

Where is the anthology book?

Comment

• Originally posted by guiskj View Post
            I have been away for a long time and just now got my PDF kickstarter copy of Mummy 2E. Quick question, though:

Where is the anthology book?
            There isn't one, probably on account of how one of the last books of 1e was exactly that.

Resident Lore-Hound
            Currently Consuming: Hunter: the Vigil 1e

Comment

• Originally posted by Satchel View Post
              There isn't one, probably on account of how https://www.drivethrufiction.com/product/182835/Curse-of-the-Blue-Nile"]one of the last books of 1e[/URL] was exactly that.
              Fair enough, I'm off to get that book thanks. I still wouldn't mind another anthology covering all the new stuff added for 2E.

I haven't gotten to play any tabletop in a very long time, so I mostly read these books for the fiction (and the stupid hope I'll get to play one day).

I can't be the only one in the condition, which makes me wonder why Onyx Path doesn't crank out more of these types of books. The clan books for Requiem were fantastic to me.

Comment

Working...
              X