Mummy: The Curse Twitch Q&A Questions Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mummy: The Curse Twitch Q&A Questions Thread

Travis will be interviewing me for the Onyx Path Twitch channel next week (twitch.tv/theonyxpath) regarding Mummy: The Curse 2nd Edition, so if you want to ask a question for me to answer, please post it here! We'll state the date and time of the stream in the Monday Meeting Blog next week.

Matthew Dawkins
    In-House Developer for Onyx Path Publishing

Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/matthewdawkins

Do Sadikhs exist outside of linear time like their mummies?

Comment

What are qualities or strengths that you think Mummy: The Curse brings to the table that the other games don't?

Comment

Originally posted by branford View Post
        Do Sadikhs exist outside of linear time like their mummies?
        I believe this is clear from what we've seen so far (no, they don't).

Comment

What are examples of Closed versus Open Rites done by Ritual Sorcerers?

Comment

What do you think is the most compelling aspect of Mummy for crossover?

See you all on the other side.

Comment

What part of the first edition of Mummy were you most hoping to preserve in the transition to second edition?

What part of the first edition of Mummy were you most hoping to change in the transition to second edition?

Revlid wrote:
              Yes, hollowing out your humanity to become an utterly utilitarian asura is the exact suggestion I would expect from you, Aiden.

Comment

What most excites you about playing a Mummy in the new edition?

Comment

What reaction from fans has surprised you the most? What reaction has encouraged you the most?

Comment

What is the ETA on a revised draft re: reworked utterances following the decision on target numbers?

Comment

Do Changelings, Mages, Sin Eaters, Ghosts, Deviants, ect... count as Immortals or mortals for the purposes of the Rite of Investment and cannibaling Relics? What do Immortals that gain Sekhem do with it?

Do Eternal Relics have the regular sort of powers and curses of Relics on top of the Immortality power it grants and the lack of incorruptablity/death if destroyed curse? An Eternal with a Sah Bastet as their Eternal Relic is in a weird position as their relic when activated can heal.

Can an activated Sah Bastet be invested with a pillar once activated?

Comment

Originally posted by Daigotsu Max View Post
                        What is the ETA on a revised draft re: reworked utterances following the decision on target numbers?
                        Maybe before the end of the kickstarter, but don’t bank on it.

Writer. Developer. World of Darkness | Chronicles of Darkness | The Trinity Continuum

Comment

Since it is restricted to subs and I can't really do that at this moment, anyone watch it and know of the questions and answers given?

Comment

Has this been uploaded to YouTube yet?

Comment

Working...
                            X