• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ArcaneArts View Post
    WHAT?!

noooo.

*pokes a tooth back into place*
    I don't know arts. That could mean-

Oh my! look at the cute dog! He's so cute and fluffy! I want to hug him and squeeze him and put him in harness and take him to the dog park where he will mix and mingle with all the other dogs and..

Damn it Arts!

Comment

omigawd i walked into a disney story, and i am the shaggy dog.

Sean K.I.W./Kelly R.A. Steele, Freelance Writer(Feel free to call me Sean, Kelly, Arcane, or Arc)
      The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.-Keiichi Sigsawa, Kino's Journey
      Feminine pronouns, please.

Comment

You guys need to give Neph more credit. I mean, I find most of his writing really good. I understand if its not your thing, but calling it terrible is going a little far don't you think?

Comment

???

What? Who here knocked Nephi? We're all super fond him and his writing. Dude's awesome.

Sean K.I.W./Kelly R.A. Steele, Freelance Writer(Feel free to call me Sean, Kelly, Arcane, or Arc)

Comment

???

What? Who here knocked Nephi? We're all super fond him and his writing. Dude's awesome.
            While awesome is a slight stretch in my personal opinion, He's pretty good. Will admit he's not the quickest writer or poster, but that's a normal thing for WW/OP writers with their work loads. So all in all, not much to complain about xD
            Last edited by Korogra; 07-11-2015, 02:06 AM.

Comment

???

He's either joking or legit misunderstood the thread title (i.e. "terrible something").

Check out my expansion to the Realm of Brass and Shadow

Comment

Originally posted by glamourweaver View Post

He's either joking or legit misunderstood the thread title (i.e. "terrible something").
                I think it's the latter, it's a pretty easy assumption to make if they didn't understand the context

Comment

Just in case it was a legit misunderstanding, we ought to actually explain where it comes from:

A little while back Neph posted promising something new and terrible down the line, in the sense of "ooh hoo hoo, this is gonna be so scary in its implications when they see it, it's awesome." So that's what's terrible about it: literal terror.

Comment

Did anything ever come of this?

Remi. she/her. game designer.

Comment

It's one guy working on it. One guy with a vision, working to make sure it comes across right.

Good things comes with time.

Comment

How revealing would it be to just say I know a secret?

Comment

I dunno. Ask Nephipal.

I know some really old secrets. I think most are still valid.

if I could write for this little work, I would.

Comment

Yeah, I really ought to finish my writers call submission so I can get in on some Mummy

Comment

It's a metaphor. There's nothing, which is in and itself something terrible.

Comment

(Well played, Mr Goodwin!)

Comment

Working...
                                X