Curse of the Blue Nile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Curse of the Blue Nile

Does this still exist? Did it ever exist, or did I dream it up in a deathless slumber?

I know the release schedule has slowed way down, but I'm getting unreasonably nervous about Mummy stuff.

Just call me Lex.

Female pronouns for me, please.

It's coming. Slow but steady.

Sean K.I.W. Steele, Onyx Path Freelancer
    Working on:The Hedge
    The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.-Kino's Journey

Comment

That's what she said

Comment

OHHHHHH!

But seriously, she did say that. V_V

Comment

I feel like a putz for asking this, but....what is Curse of the Blue Nile?

Comment

Curse of the Blue Nile is Mummy's Anthology.

Comment

I believe looking at the latest Monday Meeting notes shows that the Fiction Anthology is in Redlines (where it has been for a year).

Currently judging by the fact that Dreams is in Proofs and Rio is in Post-Editing I think the actual Game Splat books took priority over the Anthology and Novel. As I seem to remember last year it seemed like we'd get the Anthology, then Rio and the then Dreams.

Still if we are very lucky we might have all the Mummy releases save the Novel in our hands in the next 9 months. If we are really lucky we'll get the novel before 2nd Edition Mummy is announced in 2017 (I hope).

"There is no God in the Badlands." - Sunny

Comment

One can only hope someone at Paradox falls in love with Mummy and forces a Book of Going Westward through.

Just call me Lex.

Comment

So apparently this has shot up into Layout without me noticing it was ever on the schedule?

Just call me Lex.

Comment

Originally posted by atamajakki View Post
                    So apparently this has shot up into Layout without me noticing it was ever on the schedule?
                    I noticed that too. Might be that it was actually making progress through the writing process, but it stayed within the Mummy team and wasn't communicated for Monday Meeting. Or someone just had a super productive week.

CofD booklists:
                    Beast I Changeling | Geist l Hunter l Mummy | Promethean

Comment

It's been written for ages, but there are always some bottlenecks in the process.

Writer, Game Designer, Pro since 99.

Thoughts at mobunited.com

Comment

So it's out to backers. How is it?

Just call me Lex.

Comment

The first story alone is absolutely fantastic. Riveting.

Comment

The second story was pretty great too. I feel like these writers really get what makes Mummy awesome. (Of course Malcolm does, that goes without saying.)

Mage: the Awakening 2E - Hogwarts: the Wizarding World Chronicle
                            Mummy: the Curse - Lightweight 2E Conversion; Disciples of Duat; Mortal Sekhem Sorcerers

Comment

Wow, I'm surprised this thread hasn't been more active! I have so far only read the first story, but WOW what a doozy!! It took me a while to see how the story ties everything together, but once it came together, it was so impactful. I loved seeing the story from the perspective of Shuanksen and Deceived. Some bits of description really were flavorful, like the Deceived being caught shapeshifting, and how the Deceived's Temakh and personality blur. And that alchemist has had that coming since the Core book--serves her right.

Comment

Working...
                              X