Cursed Necropolis: Rio

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cursed Necropolis: Rio

Do we have any idea when Cursed Necropolis: Rio is looking to land? i couldn't find it on the latest Monday meeting notes

Sometime before the next Sothic Turn.

Look man, I wish I knew things. Mummy is a rather tight ship, though.

Sean K.I.W. Steele, Freelance Writer
    Work Blog Coming Soon
    The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.-Keiichi Sigsawa, Kino's Journey

Comment

I'm expecting this one eagerly. It will be nice to have a brazilian city in a supplement, and I've been delaying a chronicle of mummy (just an one-shot or another so far) to run with this book. Of course I don't expect it to be perfect, but I trust Cas. Sadly, he doesn't have that much time to work on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Max Deltree View Post
        I'm expecting this one eagerly. It will be nice to have a brazilian city in a supplement, and I've been delaying a chronicle of mummy (just an one-shot or another so far) to run with this book. Of course I don't expect it to be perfect, but I trust Cas. Sadly, he doesn't have that much time to work on it.
        Especially since the South American Maa-Kep are distinctly the least jerkass of their peers. I'm really interested to see how that shapes the Nome.

Malkydel: "And the Machine dictated; let there be adequate illumination."
        Yossarian: "And lo, it was optimal."

Comment

It's in layout!

Somplace your bets: do you think this is the book where we get Relic Architcture? We know some Arisen made it into the Aztec Empire before the arrival of Europeans, do you think any were in ancient Brazil? How does the trainwreck of the Olympics tie into the schemes of the Shan'iatu?

Call me Regina or Lex.

Female pronouns for me, please.

Comment

Oh god. Please stop releasing Mummy stuff. I'm not running it anymore. I'm trying to focus on running my current game and prepping for a future Promethean campaign. Anytime Mummy gets the tiniest little snippet I want to come baaaaaaaack.

Comment

Originally posted by Azahul View Post
              Oh god. Please stop releasing Mummy stuff. I'm not running it anymore. I'm trying to focus on running my current game and prepping for a future Promethean campaign. Anytime Mummy gets the tiniest little snippet I want to come baaaaaaaack.
              Ironically, this may describe how Mummies feel as they start AND end their descents.

CofD booklists:
              Beast I Changeling | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire

Comment

Originally posted by Azahul View Post
                You mean you haven't put your life on hold while you wait for Sekhem sorcerers and Mage crossover rules in the Dark Eras Companion?

Call me Regina or Lex.

Comment

Originally posted by Second Chances View Post
                  Ironically, this may describe how Mummies feel as they start AND end their descents.
                  I'm about 90% sure that the Mummy core book is actually a Text that forces those with the right Virtue/Vice to play it and love it and to come back to it time and time again to start their respective games' descents once more.

Comment

Beyond being rather happy that Rio was in layout. It'll be a curious thing if the Crossover Chronicles book includes some 2e mechanics for Mummy.

“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.”

Comment

I am taking this as a very good sign indeed...

CofD booklists:

Comment

Fine, I'll start taking notes for a new Mummy campaign.

Comment

Originally posted by Second Chances View Post
                          I am taking this as a very good sign indeed...

Holy shit.

Here's the question; is that a truly divine feathered serpent, or a really fucking big amkhat?

Call me Regina or Lex.

Comment

Originally posted by atamajakki View Post

Holy shit.

Here's the question; is that a truly divine feathered serpent, or a really fucking big amkhat?
                            I don't care. Either would be awesome. I'm leaning towards the latter and love new Amkhata, but mummies vs the old gods would be awesome too.

CofD booklists:

Comment

It'd be a cool amkhat, but expanding the setting for some weird shit would be great

Comment

Working...
                              X