Index of Mummies

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Index of Mummies

Mummy, by its very nature, is a story of history, so sometimes you end up seeing different characters in different stages of their lives. Also by that same nature, its not an easy game to wrap you head around the names all the time. I've found it difficult to keep track to characters across multiple books and I figure others have done the same. To help us out, I'm going to start listing the named Mummies we've encountered in different books with page references so I can find them easily again and so that I can recognize any that show up in Dark Eras. This will very much be a work in progress, so if you want to post something that I've missed or haven't got to, feel free and I will add it to the list.

Unaligned
    • The Heretic (former Sesha-Hebsu, former Su-Menent) - Core: Pg 30, 174; Chronicles (all of it); Guildhalls: Pg 116
    • Sharifa, the Forgotten - Rio
    Maa-Kep
    • Aapep Medes, the Moon Snake (Second personality: The Viridian Vizier) - Rio
    • Bes-Mat - Guildhalls: pg 140
    • Beset Khered, the Progenitor of Duality (Worshipped as Oxumare) - Rio
    • Chatuluka, the Drowned Princess - Rio
    • The Diarist (former Sesha-Hebsu, possibly returned to that guild) - Guildhalls: Pg 11
    • Khyan, The Unsurpassed (former guildmaster of Europe) - Guildhalls Pg 100-101
    • Nekhakha, the Flail of Eternity - Rio
    • Osorehe, the Basalt Tower of Forgotten Dreams (guildmaster, worshiped as Ogoun) - Rio
    • Pestem-Aah, A Senhora de Pesar (Lady of Regret, guildmaster of SA) - Guildhalls: Pg 16, 101
    • Sabola (Khent-henu) - DC: pg 24
    • Sefet-Qam (Signature Maa-Kep, former guildmaster of Africa) - Core: pp. 2-5, 12, 33 (illustration); Guildhalls: Pg 14
    • Ta-Em-Sertu (guildmaster of NA) - Guildhalls: pg 15-16
    • Tausret, Who Binds the Gaze of Men (guildmaster of Europe) - Guildhalls: pg 99-100
    Mesen-Nebu
    • Kanika - DC: pg 24
    • Khons-Neb-Ankh, Master of the Paths of Life - Rio
    • Merew-Tjaw, The Anointed One (Signature Mesen-Nebu) - Core: pg 140; Deceived: 2-3, 5; Guildhalls: Pg 104-106
    • Tarikh-Sethos (Khent-henu) - DC: pg 24
    • Tashakti - Guildhalls: pg 140
    • Teshra-Gemet, O Pardal Vermelho (Guildmaster) - Core: pg 256-257, Rio
    Sesha-Hebsu
    • Akhomet - Deceived: pg 157-158
    • Antu-Herap, Prince of Glass (Signature Sesha-Hebsu) - Guildhalls: Pg 115-117
    • Bantanath, the Artificer of Secrets (Guildmaster, second personality: The Scarlet Queen) - Rio
    • Hes-Sedjet, the Empress of Azure Waves (Worshiped as Iemanja) - Rio
    • Sa-Khonsu, the Oubliette of Flowers (Second personality: The Ebon Princess) - Rio
    • Su-Thoth - Deceived: pp. 139-140
    • Tarset, Hand of Antu-Herap - Guildhalls: Pg 117-119
    • Tawret - Guildhalls: Pg 140, 143-144
    • Ur-Qeb (Khent-henu) - DC: pg 11, 24; Sothis: pg 67
    Su-Menent
    • Ankh-Nephris, Hand of Wisdom (Signature Su-Menent) - Core: pp. 15, 48 (illustration), 272-276
    • Husani, Reviver of Dead Things (Guildmaster and South American First Prophet) - Rio
    • Kekewey, the Hunter of Divinity (Worshipped as Oxossi) - Rio
    • Lisimba - Guildhalls: pg 135-136, 140
    • Maahes (burned, may now be Shuankhsen) - Guildhalls: Pg 87
    • Menmaatre, First Prophet of New York - Guildhalls: pg 140
    • Mosret - Guildhalls: pg 135-136
    • Nefernewet - Dreams: pp. 46-48, 52-56
    • Oba-Heshef (Khent-hunu) - DC: pg 24
    • Sacmist, the Prince of Storms (Worshipped as Xango) - Rio
    • Tef-Re (former First Prophet, dissappeared in 391 CE) - Guildhalls: pg 54
    • Tepemkau - Rio
    Tef-Aabhi
    • Amun-Rubi, the Granite Sphinx (Guildmaster) - Rio
    • Anak-Em-Tanen, Inciter of Forbidden Visions (Worshiped as Exu) - Rio
    • Aziza, The Virtue of Stone - DC: pg 42-44
    • Buikhuwati - DC: pg 44-45
    • Hamset, the Hand of Azar (Guildmaster) - Core, Rio
    • Ib-Sheta, the Guillotine of Innocence (Second personality: the Golden King) - Rio
    • Kasmut - Core: pg 255-256
    • Menefes, the Crimson Lion (Worshipped as Erinle) - Rio
    • Seb-Hetchet, The White Jackel (Signature Tef-Aabhi, Khent-henu) - DC: Pg 2-5, 11-21, 23-29, 31-33, 41-49, 51, 53, 55-56, 58, 60-62, 64-65, 71, 81, 86, 89-92, 95-100, ; Sothis: Pg 67
    • Salidji, Life of the City - Guildhalls: Pg 76-77
    • Sekhimib, The Body Canvas - DC: pg 45-46
    • Ubaid, The Right Hand of Glory - DC: pg 46-48
    • Udjat - Guildhalls: pg 140
    Sadikh
    • Nidal Alhindi, Sadikh of Uhm Bennu - Core: pg 191-192
    • Oznur Murad, Sadikh of Sekhimib - DC: pg 47
    The Deceived
    • Awa (Keeper's Temakh, leader of the Rotting Temple) - Deceived: pp. 70-71
    • Aziza (Painter's Temakh) - Deceived: pg 2-7
    • Hab-Utet, The Hidden Begotten - DC: pg 99
    • Kefershaitan, Stained Hands (Keeper's Temakh) - Deceived: pp. 124-125
    • Kephermenes (Dancer's Temakh) - Deceived: pg 2-7
    • The Mother of Claws (Keeper's Temakh, leader of the Scions of the Emerald Ankh; may not actually be an individual mummy) - Deceived: p. 73
    • Najaulla-Sen, The Merciful One (Keeper's Temakh) - Deceived: pg 123-124
    • Ngozi (Poet's Temakh, foremost of the founders of Le Troupe Noir) - Deceived: p.82
    • Obarous-Tet (Keeper's Temakh) - Deceived: pp. 125-126
    • Sakhet (Dancer's Temakh, leader of the Tomb Legion) - Deceived: p. 77
    • The Star Pharaoh (Painter's Temakh, founder of Al-Runihura) - Deceived: pp. 79-80
    Shuankhsen
    • Huahra - Core: pg 202
    • Mekaw - Guildhalls: Pg 105
    • Mesedikereh (formerly Taset) - Sothis pg 30-31
    • Nefersobk, The Crocodile Queen - Core pg 198-200
    • Sacmis (former Su-Menent First Prophet of Tokyo, missing and presumed destroyed) - Guildhalls: pg 52, 54, 140
    • Sefetjaw Saret, the Butcher of Wisdom - Rio
    • The Roller (former Tef-Aabhi) - Deceived: pg 156-157, Guildhalls: Pg 140
    • The Twins - Guildhalls: Pg 140, 144-145
    Fasad
    • Wormflesh, Fasad of Huahra - Core: pg 201-202
    Unknown
    • The Crimson Pharaoh: Sothis: Pg 68-69
    • Uhm Bennu - Core: pg 191
    Other Beings
    • The Beast - DC: 99-101
    • Herald of Forgotten Stars, the Crawling Chaos - Guildhalls: pg 122
    • The Iron Bull - Rio
    • Ochre-Masked King - Lore: pg 12
    Books completed: Core, Guildhalls of the Deathless, Lore of the Deceived
    Last edited by Second Chances; 04-21-2017, 12:10 PM.

CofD booklists:
    Beast I Changeling | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire

Mesidekereh, the Shuankhsen primary antagonist from the First Turn in Sothic Ascends, is probably worth noting.

Just call me Lex.

Female pronouns for me, please.

Comment

The Roller, a Shuankhsen detailed in the Sothis Ascends supplement, and notable for being the nemesis of the Heretic with his desire to devour him.

"My Homebrew Hub"
      Age of Azar
      The Kingdom of Yamatai

Comment

If I remember right, Merew-Tjaw also appears in the Ruins of Empire fiction in the draft of Dark Eras, and in the opening fiction of Book of the Deceived (plus a pair of named Deceived I can't remember). Don't have the Book of the Deceived on me at the moment and Dark Eras is likely a little subject to change, so can't check page numbers.

Comment

Originally posted by Azahul View Post
          If I remember right, Merew-Tjaw also appears in the Ruins of Empire fiction in the draft of Dark Eras, and in the opening fiction of Book of the Deceived (plus a pair of named Deceived I can't remember). Don't have the Book of the Deceived on me at the moment and Dark Eras is likely a little subject to change, so can't check page numbers.
          She's also the image of the iconic Mesen-Nebu in the core book and one of the chapter openings focuses on her, although she may not be named except in the index. I'm also going to hold off on Dark Eras until the backers get the PDF at least. Still, good to know.
          Last edited by Second Chances; 03-17-2016, 09:34 AM.

CofD booklists:

Comment

I've been doing something somewhat similar myself, and I'd be happy to help out. Here are a few more for you:

Maa-Kep

Sefet Qam (Signature Maa-Kep) - Core: pp. 2-5, 12, 33 (illustration)

Mesen-Nebu

Teshra-Gemet, O Pardal Vermelho - Core: pp. 256-257

Su-Menent

Ankh-Nephris, Hand of Wisdom (Signature Su-Menent) - Core: pp. 15, 48 (illustration), 272-276
            Lisimba - Guildhalls: 135-136
            Mosret - Guildhalls: 135-136

Tef-Aabhi

Kasmut - Core: pp. 255-256

Deceived

Aziza (Painter's Temakh) - Deceived: 2-7
            Kephermenes (Dancer's Temakh) - Deceived: 2-7

There are more, of course, but that's all I have time to look up page numbers for at the moment. Hope this helps!

Comment

Originally posted by CatDoom View Post
              I've been doing something somewhat similar myself, and I'd be happy to help out. Here are a few more for you:

Maa-Kep

Sefet Qam (Signature Maa-Kep) - Core: pp. 2-5, 12, 33 (illustration)

Mesen-Nebu

Teshra-Gemet, O Pardal Vermelho - Core: pp. 256-257

Su-Menent

Ankh-Nephris, Hand of Wisdom (Signature Su-Menent) - Core: pp. 15, 48 (illustration), 272-276
              Lisimba - Guildhalls: 135-136
              Mosret - Guildhalls: 135-136

Tef-Aabhi

Kasmut - Core: pp. 255-256

Deceived

Aziza (Painter's Temakh) - Deceived: 2-7
              Kephermenes (Dancer's Temakh) - Deceived: 2-7

There are more, of course, but that's all I have time to look up page numbers for at the moment. Hope this helps!
              Awesome!!!! Thank you!

I'm going to edit this in, then I think I'll have everyone who has been mentioned so far, barring Dark Eras. Then I'll start digging into Guildhalls of the Deathless systematically.

CofD booklists:

Comment

This is excellent stuff.

Matthew Dawkins
                Freelance Writer and Developer for Onyx Path Publishing

Comment

Originally posted by The Gentleman Gamer View Post
                  This is excellent stuff.
                  Thanks you! Hopefully it becomes useful some day!

CofD booklists:

Comment

Okay, I think I've covered everyone in Guildhalls of the Deathless. Please let me know if there are any I missed.

CofD booklists:

Comment

A few more Deceived that are easy to miss:

Awa (Keeper's Temakh, leader of the Rotting Temple) - Deceived: pp. 70-71
                      Kefershaitan, Stained Hands (Keeper's Temakh) - Deceived: pp. 124-125
                      The Mother of Claws (Keeper's Temakh, leader of the Scions of the Emerald Ankh; may not actually be an individual mummy) - Deceived: p. 73
                      Ngozi (Poet's Temakh, foremost of the founders of Le Troupe Noir) - Deceived: p.82
                      Obarous-Tet (Keeper's Temakh) - Deceived: pp. 125-126
                      Sakhet (Dancer's Temakh, leader of the Tomb Legion) - Deceived: p. 77
                      The Star Pharaoh (Painter's Temakh, founder of Al-Runihura) - Deceived: pp. 79-80

From the same book:

Sesha-Hebsu

Akhomet - Deceived: pp. 157-158
                      Su-Thoth - Deceived: pp. 139-140 (she's also in D.C., but I don't have the page numbers at the moment)

Another easy-to-miss one that jumps out at me:

Su-Menent

Nefernewet - Dreams: pp. 46-48, 52-56

Comment

Is this still being updated? I found it hugely useful.

Matthew Dawkins

Comment

Originally posted by The Gentleman Gamer View Post
                          Is this still being updated? I found it hugely useful.
                          I haven't for a while, but I can certainly pick it up again.

CofD booklists:

Comment

Originally posted by Second Chances View Post
                            I haven't for a while, but I can certainly pick it up again.
                            Well if you have the time and you do it, I assure you my service as Sadikh when the revolution comes.

Matthew Dawkins

Comment

Originally posted by CatDoom View Post
                              A few more Deceived that are easy to miss:

Awa (Keeper's Temakh, leader of the Rotting Temple) - Deceived: pp. 70-71
                              Kefershaitan, Stained Hands (Keeper's Temakh) - Deceived: pp. 124-125
                              The Mother of Claws (Keeper's Temakh, leader of the Scions of the Emerald Ankh; may not actually be an individual mummy) - Deceived: p. 73
                              Ngozi (Poet's Temakh, foremost of the founders of Le Troupe Noir) - Deceived: p.82
                              Obarous-Tet (Keeper's Temakh) - Deceived: pp. 125-126
                              Sakhet (Dancer's Temakh, leader of the Tomb Legion) - Deceived: p. 77
                              The Star Pharaoh (Painter's Temakh, founder of Al-Runihura) - Deceived: pp. 79-80

From the same book:

Sesha-Hebsu

Akhomet - Deceived: pp. 157-158
                              Su-Thoth - Deceived: pp. 139-140 (she's also in D.C., but I don't have the page numbers at the moment)

Another easy-to-miss one that jumps out at me:

Su-Menent

Nefernewet - Dreams: pp. 46-48, 52-56
                              I've incorporated these into the first post. I've also added a section at the end indicating which books I think I've completed. If there's something you think I've missed, please let me know. Dark Eras is next.

CofD booklists:

Comment

Working...
                              X