Any games going on?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any games going on?

Hi, this game really interests me but its very hard to find people who play it. Does anyone play this game via skype? I really want to try it out I tried it on a play by post but it didn't work out so I think a live game would be interesting.

I'm planning on running one once our Scion game ends. I've run some solo stuff via email for my wife and the Eve of Judgment adventure at a con. It went okay, the players got what was going on right quick since I provided characters for them.

"Nihhina kalekal-zidu kal masun, kal manudanadu. Nihhina kalekal-zidu nukal shaghu-desasudu — nihhina kalekal-zidu kal innu-desasudu udhkal samm." Arthur Ashe
    On the Chronicles of Darkness Slack Team. PM me for invitation
    Check out my tumblr for Chronicles of Darkness-related musings

Comment

Cool I'd appreciate it if you'd let me know the details when you have them. This is a very unique CoD game and I want to try it out.

Comment

This is an incredible game, easily my favourite of the Chronicles of Darkness and probably my favourite RPG, period. I've been wanting to go back to it ever since, well, basically since I stopped running it. So I'd like to get something going for it, but the logistics are probably difficult to arrange. Quite aside from just finding time for a new campaign (given that I'm already running one and working on another), Skype logistics are usually pretty difficult for Australians.

Comment

Originally posted by Azahul View Post
          This is an incredible game, easily my favourite of the Chronicles of Darkness and probably my favourite RPG, period. I've been wanting to go back to it ever since, well, basically since I stopped running it. So I'd like to get something going for it, but the logistics are probably difficult to arrange. Quite aside from just finding time for a new campaign (given that I'm already running one and working on another), Skype logistics are usually pretty difficult for Australians.
          And if you started a Skype game, I feel we'd all be breaking down the door try to join lol.

CofD booklists:
          Beast I Changeling | Geist l Hunter l Mummy | Promethean

Comment

Mummy fans are horrendously starved for actual play.

Just call me Lex.

Female pronouns for me, please.

Comment

Originally posted by Second Chances View Post

And if you started a Skype game, I feel we'd all be breaking down the door try to join lol.
              I second that assessment. We would come crashing out of our tombs, roaring through the Descent to the turn of Fate as dictated by a masterful Storyteller.

Comment

Aw shucks guys

Comment

Originally posted by atamajakki View Post
                  Mummy fans are horrendously starved for actual play.
                  In my experience most CoD fans are starved for play since most people are stuck in CWoD days.

Comment

Originally posted by inspectorjavert View Post
                    In my experience most CoD fans are starved for play since most people are stuck in CWoD days.
                    I've got several friends now who prefer CofD...we're just in the middle of a Scion game and they're the kinds of people who don't like taking breaks to do something else or playing short games.

Which, whatever, it works for them and they're enjoying running, but man I can be impatient.

"Nihhina kalekal-zidu kal masun, kal manudanadu. Nihhina kalekal-zidu nukal shaghu-desasudu — nihhina kalekal-zidu kal innu-desasudu udhkal samm." Arthur Ashe
                    On the Chronicles of Darkness Slack Team. PM me for invitation
                    Check out my tumblr for Chronicles of Darkness-related musings

Comment

I've been staving off the Descent by working in Mummy crossover elements to the Mage game I run, but I would love to play a game on roll20 or something. Sothis Ascends, Book of the Deceived, etc are great as artifacts and reading material, but I'd love to actually play. I ran Eve of Judgment for my home group and an email game for a while, but I've never been a player.

At least I have Planescape: Torment, the closest we'll ever get to a Mummy computer game.

2E Legacy Updates
                      Brotherhood of the Demon Wind
                      Choir of Hashmallim (plus extra Summoning content)
                      Storm Keepers

Comment

Working...
                      X