No announcement yet.

Is Mummy: The Curse 1e or 2e?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They had to be changed: they were consistently the most complained about part of 1e's system. But much as I prefer the new way, I acknowledge that a few gems were lost along the way. The Guardian player in my group can have the vice of "dogmatic" he always wanted, but his Masques all build from a single Merit.

Dave Brookshaw, Mage and Deviant Developer, writer of many things

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Brookshaw View Post
      The old Virtue and Vice sets were responsible for two of my favourite bits if first edition writing: Guardian of the Veil Masques and the cod-scientologist personality quiz thing in Ordo Dracul.

If I'd known I would have to write them I never would have said there were 49 of them.

Writer, Game Designer, Pro since 99.

Thoughts at mobunited.com

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Brookshaw View Post
        ...the cod-scientologist personality quiz thing in Ordo Dracul.
        I love that quiz. I used it for a (non-Vampire) character creation thing once.

Sam Young | Vampires ruin everything freelancer

VtR: 13 Licks: The Curses of Caine in Blood and Smoke13 Licks: Tricks of the DamnedBtP: Secrets of VancouverCofD: Mysterious Place: The Cabin
        Actual Play: Vampire: The Requiem – Bloodlines

Comment

Originally posted by Yossarian View Post
          I love that quiz. I used it for a (non-Vampire) character creation thing once.
          I didn't know that was a canon thing until I looked it up just now! I saw it used in an AP and it was great at creating a mood of introspection, I love stuff like that encouraging you to get inside your PC's head.

2E Legacy Updates
          Brotherhood of the Demon Wind
          Choir of Hashmallim (plus extra Summoning content)
          Storm Keepers

Comment

Working...
          X