Promethean in Print!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Promethean in Print!

Promethean is now available in hardcover. This one I will probably get a hard copy of, I just need to see how much shipping is.

CofD booklists:
    Beast I Changeling | Geist l Hunter l Mummy | Promethean

Premium didn't cost me more than $5, but I'm in Colorado, so.

Sean K.I.W. Steele, Onyx Path Freelancer
    Working on:The Hedge(?), Night Horrors: Enemy Action
    The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.-Sig Sawaa, Kino's Journey

Comment

Yeah, its $20 for me to Canada, and it has to go through the exchange rate as well. Looks like I have some calculating to do. What's your ship time like Arc? It says 2-5 weeks for me.

CofD booklists:
      Beast I Changeling | Geist l Hunter l Mummy | Promethean

Comment

Has the PDF been updated? I usually get a notification.

Sam Young | Vampires ruin everything freelancer

VtR: 13 Licks: The Curses of Caine in Blood and Smoke13 Licks: Tricks of the DamnedBtP: Secrets of VancouverCofD: Mysterious Place: The Cabin
        Actual Play: Vampire: The Requiem – Bloodlines

Comment

Originally posted by Second Chances View Post
          Yeah, its $20 for me to Canada, and it has to go through the exchange rate as well. Looks like I have some calculating to do. What's your ship time like Arc? It says 2-5 weeks for me.
          2 to 5 weeks for me, with a notice of the holiday rush. I expect to get it by the end of the year.

Sean K.I.W. Steele, Onyx Path Freelancer
          Working on:The Hedge(?), Night Horrors: Enemy Action
          The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.-Sig Sawaa, Kino's Journey

Comment

Originally posted by Yossarian View Post
            Has the PDF been updated? I usually get a notification.
            It's updated... just forgot to upload the updated PDF and interactive character sheet this morning.

Comment

I'm delighted to see so many fixes. And looking forward to receiving my premium copy.

Comment

Can we have an errata list? Just so I don't have to re-read the whole book

Glorious Useless-Post Prana
                Cost: 2m; Mins: Linguistics 1, Essence 1 Type: Simple
                Keywords: Mute
                Duration: Instant
                Prerequisite Charms: Ten-Characters Methodology

Comment

Goooooooood! No, wait, Disquiet: hideous news, break out the torches and pitchforks!

Comment

I'm sure this isn't the best place to mention this, but when DriveThruRPG sent me the 'PoD discount' email, it showed a price of $46.00 US for the Promethean: the Created Second Edition Print on Demand. The 'regular' price for the same book is $45.18 US. When I attempted to bring this to the attention of DriveThruRPG, they told me:

It would appear that you have run afoul of Onyx Path's Black Friday Sale. My best suggestion would be to remove the version with the discount you already were eligible for from your cart and take advantage of the sale, which is a slightly better discount. Sales are sometimes better than discounts it would seem, as the discount is off of the regular price.
                    ...Um, as far as I can tell, there is NO sale price for the Print on Demand UNLESS it's coupled with the PDF of that book, which I already own. I'd only hoped to let someone know, not just to (almost literally) save a buck...

Anyway, I ordered the book at the $45.18 price 'coz I can't live without it, but I wanted someone to know that there's wonkiness afoot. I doubt it shall do any good, but there it is.

B.I.G. Bird spreads the word: Anybody with a heart votes love

Comment

The above rant notwithstanding, Promethean: the Created Second Edition PoD is GORGEOUS! I do miss the 'silvery' cover treatment of the original, sold-in-shoppes version, but it's a glorious addition to my collection regardless.

Well worth the full price, in case any of you were curious.

B.I.G. Bird spreads the word: Anybody with a heart votes love

Comment

Working...
                      X