No announcement yet.

Could this work as a Promethean Antagonist

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They're Prometheans, right? Have them just travel through it.

Malkydel: "And the Machine dictated; let there be adequate illumination."
    Yossarian: "And lo, it was optimal."

Comment

Originally posted by Vent0 View Post
      They're Prometheans, right? Have them just travel through it.
      I was also referring to other supernatural like Demons and Werewolves

Comment

Originally posted by Killerclown View Post

I was also referring to other supernatural like Demons and Werewolves
        Demon: Investigating reports of weirdness (could be G-M related, after all - this works best with Inquisitors); Laying low in the country after a bad incident (works best with Saboteurs); Tracking down a Soul Pact (works best with Tempters);
        Werewolf: Prey*'s trail leads to the village; Vision/Dream (if Cahalith) leads there; Relative of Pack member calls for help from there;

BONUS ROUND:
        Vampire: ...Depends greatly on the vampire - they don't usually like to travel.
        Mage: News of a Mystery thereabouts
        Changeling: A bad Hedge trip ends up with them finding their way out near the location.
        Geist: Ghostly business draws them to the area; Bad Underworld detour; They trace (a) strange procession(s) of lantern carrying ghosts back to their source.
        Mummy: They are following a relic that has fallen into the cult's hands and/or are tracking a former cultist that has jumped ship.

Comment

Thanks for the suggestions. Also, what do you think of them scarecrow masks as disguises and farming tools as weapons

Comment

Originally posted by Killerclown View Post
            Thanks for the suggestions. Also, what do you think of them scarecrow masks as disguises and farming tools as weapons
            Fine for special occasions. For most interlopers, I'd suspect a shotgun or hunting rifle would be preferred.

Comment

Originally posted by Vent0 View Post

Fine for special occasions. For most interlopers, I'd suspect a shotgun or hunting rifle would be preferred.
              Yeah a shotgun or rifle would be best. But, I will keep the scarecrow masks. Also I am picturing these guys in Deviant.

Comment

Holy crap, guys. Monsanto is an anagram of Not-Mason. This goes deep.

Comment

Working...
                X