It Was Written In The Dust - A Promethean Dark Era Actual Play

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vent0 View Post

Did Abram or Riley die before, I forget? They might be back up to finish the fight if so.

That was a pretty rank betrayal.
    Lesson 1: Don't keep Centimani around in your throng.

Neither Abram nor Riley have died previously, so they have both been plunged into the Underworld. I'll try and get a chance to wrap up the story from their perspectives, but I think it's looking like Abram might be one of those Prometheans who never make it back from the River. Riley's player and I will try to sort something out, but if we don't get the opportunity then it may be that fire took the fort and the bodies of the Prometheans before they completed their journeys in the Underworld.

Still, even with the imminent end of the campaign, I am very glad my group is ok with betrayal and player vs player fights. This one has been brewing for a while, it was nice to finally play it out and it did not go the way I was expecting. Elsie is easily the weakest member of the throng in a fight, and even with Algernon on her side I wasn't expecting a Rank 1 Pandoran and her to stand up to Abram (mister "I can kill a blind Rank 5 Pandoran" himself). Killing Riley as well was exceptionally impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by Azahul View Post
      Lesson 1: Don't keep Centimani around in your throng.
      Generally sound advice. I knew she was trouble what with her general disinterest in others well-being.

Originally posted by Azahul View Post
      Elsie is easily the weakest member of the throng in a fight, and even with Algernon on her side I wasn't expecting a Rank 1 Pandoran and her to stand up to Abram (mister "I can kill a blind Rank 5 Pandoran" himself). Killing Riley as well was exceptionally impressive.
      ​Resources - they matter.

Malkydel: "And the Machine dictated; let there be adequate illumination."
      Yossarian: "And lo, it was optimal."

Comment

Working...
      X