[2E] Is this the Milestone?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [2E] Is this the Milestone?

Topic for those unsure is particular action should be Milestone - and if yes, what level it would be? My first example problem:

When character is changing Refinements based on actions and goals of character after Superlative Milestone - Will Refinement shift be another Superlative or Major Milestone?

Conquest of Paradise - Fan Dark Era about Portugal and Spain conquests in XVI century - Mage & Beast ( & Hunter )
    My Hubs - MtAw 2E Legacies and System Hacks & WtF 2E Lodges and System Hacks
    MtAw 2E - History of Awakened - (almost) canonical game timeline of events

I can't quite figure out this bit:
    based on actions and goals of character after Superlative Milestone
    Do you mean the character achieves a Superlative Milestone and changes Refinement based on what they learned, or another character achieves the Milestone and the character you're talking about changes Refinement based on what they saw?

In the first case, I would say no: the change in Refinement is bound up in what you learned and part of the same Milestone that provoked it (I would be receptive to arguments for upping the "ranking" of the Milestone, though).

In the second case, I think it could be. Understanding others and learning from them is a big part of being human, so I could see changing your approach to the Pilgrimmage in response to another's realisation could be a Milestone. But it might be worth waiting until it becomes clear whether you were right or wrong to do so, and make that the Milestone.

Comment

It was first scenario with character here. Basically, Created go in to scene that pointed him life lesson that will change his goals - he hit's Superlative Milestone. And then he decides he need to change Refinements.

Conquest of Paradise - Fan Dark Era about Portugal and Spain conquests in XVI century - Mage & Beast ( & Hunter )
      My Hubs - MtAw 2E Legacies and System Hacks & WtF 2E Lodges and System Hacks
      MtAw 2E - History of Awakened - (almost) canonical game timeline of events

Comment

Working...
      X