Question about Promethean Sizes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about Promethean Sizes

I wanted to know if Prometheans can only happen if they are the size of normal humans or close too it ?

I was thinking about holding game of Promethean where everyone is a 6 inch doll and they all live in an apartment building it would be them surviving and learning to be human from the humans all around them.

So I wanted to know would that be possible ?

Most smaller-than-human critters fueled by the Divine Fire are Pandorans, but just say that they're Extempore and roll with it. Although I imagine the New Dawn would be an awkward moment indeed...

MtAw Homebrew: Even more Legacies, updated to 2E

Comment

Well, part of their Pilgrimage and Milestones probably involves a Size increasing Transmutation.

Malkydel: "And the Machine dictated; let there be adequate illumination."
      Yossarian: "And lo, it was optimal."

Comment

Originally posted by Basic View Post
        I wanted to know if Prometheans can only happen if they are the size of normal humans or close too it ?

I was thinking about holding game of Promethean where everyone is a 6 inch doll and they all live in an apartment building it would be them surviving and learning to be human from the humans all around them.

So I wanted to know would that be possible ?
        This idea is awesome. Consider it shamelessly stolen for my offline Saturday Beast game!

Comment

I'd have one of their later milestones be merging together to form a single Promethean that is human sized and have them play different aspects of that being's personality. This would happen closer to the turning into a conflicted miserable human. Yay the human condition!

I'd stat the being via the highest rating attribute of any PC and the highest skill ratings too, with all transmutations they all have, but run decision just like the linked video, and allow them to split a part into their individual forms.
          Last edited by Pale_Crusader; 07-20-2017, 02:10 PM.

“Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but stupid lasts forever.” ~ Aristophanes
          "Virescit Vulnere Virtus" ~ Stewart Clan Motto

Comment

Originally posted by Pale_Crusader View Post
            I'd have one of their later milestones be merging together to form a single Promethean that is human sized and have them play different aspects of that being's personality. This would happen closer to the turning into a conflicted miserable human. Yay the human condition!

I'd stat the being via the highest rating attribute of any PC and the highest skill ratings too, with all transmutations they all have, but run decision just like the linked video, and allow them to split a part into their individual forms.
            So Inside Out?

Comment

Originally posted by ArchonAres View Post

So Inside Out?

Inside out crossed with a mini-version of Voltron.

Also if that Chronicle ended with reaching humanity I'd use the resulting human as a multiple personality Slasher in later Chronicles... with appropriate tragic filler story as to how that person got there after the previous Chronicle ended.

Why? because it is dark, poetic and tragic, and that's how I like it.
              Last edited by Pale_Crusader; 07-20-2017, 02:20 PM.

“Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but stupid lasts forever.” ~ Aristophanes
              "Virescit Vulnere Virtus" ~ Stewart Clan Motto

Comment

Working...
              X