• Show
Clear All

• Night Horrors: The Tormented

First drafts as per MM!

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Zeky! Zeky! Zeky!

CofD booklists:
    Beast I Changeling | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire

...and now we can finally quiet down the cries on "Where the PtC2e books are at?!" And a Night Horrors book to boot? Sweet.
    Last edited by tasti man LH; 07-24-2017, 11:32 PM.

Comment

Oh my god, can you imagine all the weird and wonderful crap stuffed in there? I'm thinking Alchemists, I'm thinking Sublimati, I'm thinking Created NPCs, I'm thinking qashmallim, and there's probably a whole host of other things that are just brewing in the draft.

blackhatmatt just thought I'd let you know that this really made my day! Promethean is one of my favourite games, and it's certainly the one I have the most fun Storytelling for.

My Homebrew Hub

Comment

Been waiting to reveal this one for a while... and when I read Matt's outline, it made me very happy.

Rose Bailey
        Onyx Path Development Producer
        Cavaliers of Mars Creator | Chronicles of Darkness Lead Developer

Retired as forum administrator. Please direct inquiries to the Contact Us link.

Comment

Originally posted by Rose Bailey View Post
          Been waiting to reveal this one for a while... and when I read Matt's outline, it made me very happy.
          Well great, it wasn't like I was planning on sleeping tonight anyways. Things making the lead developer very happy just gets me excited. Now I'm going to be spending my time reading alchemical texts, humanist and existentialist philosophy, and diving into angel/demon lore.

My Homebrew Hub

Comment

[already answered]

Check out my expansion to the Realm of Brass and Shadow

Comment

Originally posted by Arcanist View Post
              Oh my god, can you imagine all the weird and wonderful crap stuffed in there? I'm thinking Alchemists, I'm thinking Sublimati, I'm thinking Created NPCs, I'm thinking qashmallim, and there's probably a whole host of other things that are just brewing in the draft.

blackhatmatt just thought I'd let you know that this really made my day! Promethean is one of my favourite games, and it's certainly the one I have the most fun Storytelling for.
              Here here! More Promethean always makes my day!

CofD booklists:
              Beast I Changeling | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire

Comment

I need this in my life already~

How will I be able to wait for this?

Raksi plays Peek-a-boo for keeps. ~ nalak42

Comment

Originally posted by Rose Bailey View Post
                  Looking forward to the outline being released.

Comment

I'm very excited for this. I've been hoping for a Promethean Night Horrors book for a long time. I can't wait to see what Matt and the writers come up with for this one. As I'm not one of them, I'm going to need to wait just like everyone else, but the anticipation is killing me already.

Currently working on: DtD Night Horrors: Enemy Action
                    Projects I've contributed to: C20 Anthology of Dreams ("No Such Thing As Dragons")

Comment

*happy dance*

Comment

Originally posted by Dataweaver View Post

Looking forward to the outline being released.

Don't hold your breath.

(That sounds brusque, and I don't mean it to be, but I don't usually release outlines. You want to know something in particular, ask, maybe I'll tell you.)

Matthew McFarland
                        Writer, developer, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by blackhatmatt View Post

Don't hold your breath.

(That sounds brusque, and I don't mean it to be, but I don't usually release outlines. You want to know something in particular, ask, maybe I'll tell you.)
                          Will it have a new antagonist type (as oppossed to Centimani, Pandorans, Sublimati, or Insatiate Alchemists), and if so, what can you share at this point?

Malkydel: "And the Machine dictated; let there be adequate illumination."
                          Yossarian: "And lo, it was optimal."

Comment

Originally posted by blackhatmatt View Post

Don't hold your breath.

1e's clones didn't make an appearance in 2e. Is something like them going to be in the Tormented?

Comment

Originally posted by Vent0 View Post

Will it have a new antagonist type (as oppossed to Centimani, Pandorans, Sublimati, or Insatiate Alchemists), and if so, what can you share at this point?

Yes, there is indeed a new-to-2nd Ed antagonist. I'm writing that section this week, in fact.

Originally posted by Dataweaver View Post

1e's clones didn't make an appearance in 2e. Is something like them going to be in the Tormented?
                              Yep, clones are in there.

Matthew McFarland
                              Writer, developer, etc.

Comment

Working...
                              X