Zeky in 2E?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zeky in 2E?

I did a few searches and couldn't find anything, but did anyone ever port / homebrew the Zeky to 2E? Like with their Irradiation Transmutation and their three bestowments? I am guessing they would be some type of Extempore, but either way just looking for some info.

They would probably show up in the upcoming Night Horror book for Promethean. I don't know if someone has provided a temporary update.

My Homebrew Signature

"And all our knowledge is, Ourselves to know"- An Essay on Man

I now blog in here

Comment

Originally posted by LostLight View Post
      They would probably show up in the upcoming Night Horror book
      Have there been any communications to this end? I adore them and would love to see them in a product that's coming so (relatively) soon.

Comment

The Zeky will be in Night Horrors: The Tormented (as has been said before, but is said here too for convenience!)
        Last edited by Yossarian; 03-23-2018, 07:16 PM.

Social justice vampire/freelancer | He/Him

VtR: Curses of Caine in Requiem 2ndTricks of the DamnedBtP: Secrets of VancouverCofD: The CabinActual Play: Vampire: The Requiem – Bloodlines
        Podcast: The Breakup, a podcast about destroying the things you love by giving them away

Comment

Can we expect it next (silent) spring? I,too, am eager to see how the Zeky approach their (nuclear) New Dawn.

Malkydel: "And the Machine dictated; let there be adequate illumination."
          Yossarian: "And lo, it was optimal."

Comment

Good 'ol Zeky are one of the few things that unite most of the fanbase because of how cool they are. Here's another who can't wait to have them in 2nd edition . The Night Horrors book will certainly have lots of good stuff, but to me it's already worth getting just because of that
            Last edited by Cinder; 03-23-2018, 09:14 PM.

Cinder's Comprehensive Collection of Creations - Homebrew Hub

I write about Beast: The Primordial a lot

This is what I'm working on

Comment

Originally posted by mikerand View Post
              I am guessing they would be some type of Extempore, but either way just looking for some info.
              They certainly originated that way, but since they've been able to replicate themselves since then, that makes them a Lineage in their own right, if a new and small one.

Assuming the canon about them is the same in 2E.
              Last edited by glamourweaver; 03-24-2018, 11:30 PM.

Check out my expansion to the Realm of Brass and Shadow

Comment

Why do people like zeky ? did anyone play a zeka can people tell me about it

Comment

Originally posted by Konradleijon View Post
                  Why do people like zeky ? did anyone play a zeka can people tell me about it
                  They are Nuclear Prometheans - who doesn't Love Nuclear Power? Their existence threw the previous elemental dynamic out of whack, and their very Modern nature was intriguing. They also made great and threatening adversaries. I mean, they can animate radioactive zombies, come on.

Malkydel: "And the Machine dictated; let there be adequate illumination."
                  Yossarian: "And lo, it was optimal."

Comment

So anyone played one the source book did give them rules as PCs

Comment

I played one, a zeky centimanus. Didn't do too much like you'd expect, XP costs were too horrendous in 1e. Did get to make a scion with a female frankenstein PC, thanks to the help of a qashmallim. Fairly good chronicle.

Comment

Originally posted by Yossarian View Post
                        The Zeky will be in Night Horrors: The Tormented (as has been said before, but is said here too for convenience!)
                        Could you tell me their Bestowement?

Comment

Originally posted by Nicolas Milioni View Post
                          Could you tell me their Bestowement?
                          Nope, sorry! Those pesky NDA ninjas. Plus, I wasn't one of the folks who worked on them, so it's not my place to spoil mechanics anyhow.
                          Last edited by Yossarian; 04-21-2018, 04:48 AM.

Social justice vampire/freelancer | He/Him

VtR: Curses of Caine in Requiem 2ndTricks of the DamnedBtP: Secrets of VancouverCofD: The CabinActual Play: Vampire: The Requiem – Bloodlines
                          Podcast: The Breakup, a podcast about destroying the things you love by giving them away

Comment

Originally posted by Yossarian View Post

Nope, sorry! Those pesky NDA ninjas. Plus, I wasn't the one of the folks who worked on them, so it's not my place to spoil mechanics anyhow.
                            ah okay them ☺

Comment

Working...
                            X