Centimani players

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Centimani players

What makes y'all want to go centimani? Is there good reason too, and does it require you may split with your party for a while?

Honestly? Sometimes I just wanna be the bad guy

Comment

Well have you ever done mid way through a promethean chronicle?

Comment

Originally posted by Primordial newcomer View Post
        Well have you ever done mid way through a promethean chronicle?
        I'm on my first o e right now,I didn't do it yet but I'm considering it. My character is considering it because he wants enough power to enact revenge on people who imprisoned him

Comment

Wouldn't the Stannum path be better though? It's literally all that refinement is about

Comment

Originally posted by Primordial newcomer View Post
            Wouldn't the Stannum path be better though? It's literally all that refinement is about
            ah but this guy is getting pretty angry,he doesn't just want to beat up the people who hurt him and his friend,he wants to make their home into a Wasteland,he wnts to really fuck with someone you know?

Comment

That is still a human thing on the path to becoming human. Stannum doesn't have to be nice and calm. You can go all the way with it, leave mountains of corpses and someone in immense physical and emotional pain.
              Centimanni is admitting to yourself on an alchemical level that you no longer want to even try to become human, that if everyone wants to treat you like a monster, than that's what they get. Becoming Centimanni to exact revenge on someone is like nuking new York city to kill the rat that ate your bagel. You get the goal accomplished, but with massive amounts of collateral damage.

Comment

The main difference between Stannum and Centimanus, as I see it, is that Stannum is about feeling catharsis while Centimanus is about feeling nothing at all. Stannum embraces Torment but it does so as a way of working through it, saying "fuck it" and getting a thrill out of being a monster for a minute. Centimanus is where you go when you've decided you don't even care about catharsis anymore, when you've decided that all your problems are because you feel things at all.

Comment

Working...
                X