The straight outta left field villain

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ArcaneArts View Post
    Beast, being a game in it's first run, didn't have Chronicle name. New games don't have those-you'll notice Mummy 1st and Demon didn't have a Chronicle name either. Deviant also doesn't have a Chronicle name.
    I'm just basing it over something I read though rereading it I got confused on wrong thing. That is it was a post from Dave saying that Deviant did have Chronicle name and I forgot that and assumed it was Beast. Here's the quote anyway.

Originally posted by Dave Brookshaw View Post
    Deviant does have a Chronicle name, actually.
    So yeah I took that and assumed that Beast had one as well. Because thinking about it, it not having one would make it weird. Sure you can say Demon doesn't have one also but really it kinda does, it just got released before it did. The God-Machine Chronicle. So really if Deviant does have one then Beast is the only one left in the dust, thus me wondering whether it actually has one one or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Iceblade44 View Post

I'm just basing it over something I read though rereading it I got confused on wrong thing. That is it was a post from Dave saying that Deviant did have Chronicle name and I forgot that and assumed it was Beast. Here's the quote anyway.

So yeah I took that and assumed that Beast had one as well. Because thinking about it, it not having one would make it weird. Sure you can say Demon doesn't have one also but really it kinda does, it just got released before it did. The God-Machine Chronicle. So really if Deviant does have one then Beast is the only one left in the dust, thus me wondering whether it actually has one one or not.

Then let's keep it simple: No, Beast never had a chronicle name.

(Also the God-Machine Chronicle is not a chronicle name for Demon, it's also been explictly stated that Demon never had one, and until the Chronicle Name is explicitly added to the actual information pile, it's about as legit as The Hedge being the Astral Barrier and Beasts not being able to Family Tie Abyssal entities, with all due respect to Dave-but whatever.

That sounds annoyed. I'm not.)

Sean K.I.W./Kelly R.A. Steele, Freelance Writer(Feel free to call me Sean, Kelly, Arcane, or Arc)
      The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.-Keiichi Sigsawa, Kino's Journey
      Male/neutral pronouns accepted, female pronouns enjoyed.
      Currently Working On: Memento Mori(GtSE)

Comment

Zeky are rare enough that most Prommies will have no idea what they are dealing with, it’s Created like them, but so much More

Comment

Working...
        X