No announcement yet.

Night Horrors: The Tormented on DTRPG!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Night Horrors: The Tormented on DTRPG!

Zeky! ​Zeky! ​Zeky! ​Zeky! ​Zeky! ​Zeky! ​Zeky! ​Zeky! ​Zeky! ​Zeky! ​Zeky! ​Zeky! ​Zeky! ​Zeky! ​Zeky! ​Zeky! ​Zeky! ​Zeky! ​Zeky! ​Zeky! ​Zeky! ​Zeky! ​Zeky!

Discuss.

Freelancer (He/His Pronouns): CofD - Dark Eras 2, Mummy 2e; Scion - Mysteries of the World

CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon (TBA) | Deviant (TBA) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf (WIP)

An agonizing situation presents itself before me: Do I buy this precious gem now and read it during my downtime at work, or do I wait until my labors are finished to purchase and peruse, and thus let my anticipation swell even further?

Comment

Originally posted by espritdecalmar View Post
      An agonizing situation presents itself before me: Do I buy this precious gem now and read it during my downtime at work, or do I wait until my labors are finished to purchase and peruse, and thus let my anticipation swell even further?
      I'd say get it now. Even if you just get to read the intro fiction, it's awesome!

Freelancer (He/His Pronouns): CofD - Dark Eras 2, Mummy 2e; Scion - Mysteries of the World

CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon (TBA) | Deviant (TBA) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf (WIP)

Comment

The Hollow got updated Bestowments for 2e!

Comment

Originally posted by Second Chances View Post
          I'd say get it now. Even if you just get to read the intro fiction, it's awesome!
          Well, you've convinced me.

By the way, does anyone know which artist did the picture that comes right after the opening fiction? I really like the work they've done for Chronicles of Darkness books.

Comment

Been so waiting for this. I hope you all enjoy it.

Rick A. Carroll - Onyx Path Freelancer
            Worked On: Night Horrors: Enemy Action, Night Horrors: The Tormented
            Working On: Nada at the moment. Hire me!

Comment

Originally posted by Second Chances View Post
              The Hollow got updated Bestowments for 2e!
              And there's a new Zeka Bestowment... given to one of the last Zeky who'd want it.

Scion 2E: What We Know - A wiki compiling info on second edition Scion.

Comment

It should be noted that the Zeka are hilariously powerful, especially while in Torment (they get a boost nearly equivalent with Going Loud, which is scary), but the drawback is that they need radiation, and lots of it, to recharge where a more standard Promethean can do so simply. Fortunately, their Disquiet causes radiation. Getting attacked while using Transhuman Potential causes radiation. Basically, the Zeka are incentivized to poison people with radiation and hang around them to watch the fallout to heal and recharge.

Oh, they can also cause severe Disquiet without a Wasteland, and their Disquiet adds the distinctly disturbing option of escalating violence in increasingly drastic manners to "burn it off". Oh, did I mention that their Disquiet can be passed by touch?

My Homebrew Hub

Comment

Originally posted by Arcanist View Post
                  It should be noted that the Zeka are hilariously powerful, especially while in Torment (they get a boost nearly equivalent with Going Loud, which is scary), but the drawback is that they need radiation, and lots of it, to recharge where a more standard Promethean can do so simply. Fortunately, their Disquiet causes radiation. Getting attacked while using Transhuman Potential causes radiation. Basically, the Zeka are incentivized to poison people with radiation and hang around them to watch the fallout to heal and recharge.

Oh, they can also cause severe Disquiet without a Wasteland, and their Disquiet adds the distinctly disturbing option of escalating violence in increasingly drastic manners to "burn it off". Oh, did I mention that their Disquiet can be passed by touch?
                  So what you're saying is...

Mission accomplished on making the mere presence of a Zeka ridiculously dangerous?
                  Last edited by tasti man LH; 11-07-2018, 08:37 PM.

Comment

But can A Zeky reach the new dawn without killing themsleves from radiation poison right afterward?

Comment

Playing a Zeka is playing Promethean on hard mode.

Social justice vampire/freelancer | He/Him

VtR: Curses of Caine in Requiem 2ndTricks of the DamnedBtP: Secrets of VancouverCofD: The CabinActual Play: Vampire: The Requiem – Bloodlines
                      Podcast: The Breakup

Comment

Then what's playing an exemptore

Comment

Medium

That or Blind run

Comment

Originally posted by Grimmi05 View Post
                            But can A Zeky reach the new dawn without killing themsleves from radiation poison right afterward?

That's completely gone. A Zeky's New Dawn is the same as any other Promethean's; their Azothic core is just a lot more unstable and powerful while getting there.

Comment

Originally posted by Iceblade44 View Post
                              Medium

That or Blind run
                              I see whatcha did there.

@Lelial good. I always thought It was literally pointless to have the option for the new dawn otherwise

Comment

Working...
                              X