No announcement yet.

Night Horrors: The Tormented on DTRPG!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wait...unless I'm counting wrong there are only 2 Prometheans with Bestowments; the Hollow and that one Zeka. Three if we include that Gestalt Extempore who has her Lineage in her head (represented by Merits).

There's at least twenty Created in the book. That is one out of every ten at best...

Thoughts ripple out, birthing others

Comment

I'm thinking about the powers that 1e Zeky had that aren't currently covered in 2e... I'm thinking of an Alembic based on mutating others (including giant cockroaches & irradiated corpse minions) off of Irradiated Flux.

Check out my expansion to the Realm of Brass and Shadow

Comment

Originally posted by FallenEco View Post
        Wait...unless I'm counting wrong there are only 2 Prometheans with Bestowments; the Hollow and that one Zeka. Three if we include that Gestalt Extempore who has her Lineage in her head (represented by Merits).

There's at least twenty Created in the book. That is one out of every ten at best...
        I think there's about 11 that should have them, mostly in the first chapter, later the two Zeky who don't explicitly have Half-Life. The Petrificati and clones and hybrids and all the others wouldn't have Bestowments.

Comment

Working...
        X