Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

p.89: Second to last paragraph seems to be missing an 'I'. Presently it reads "Should defend myself?".

Comment

p. 21: "and even her bright blue eyes without their spark." -- there's a verb missing, I think
      p. 130: The font of the first paragraph ("The master of creating clones...") is purple
      p. 133: Dino should have the full Suffering Alembic from Contamination, not just the Pain Distillation
      p. 146: There's no line break between the paragraphs for Modified Distillation: Searing Corona and Modified Alembic: Blaze of Glory
      p. 146: Under The First Stone heading, "Pool", "Dice Pool", and "Action" should be in bold.
      p. 146: "The object explodes, inflicting bashing damage on those within a meter (except the Zeka)." -- the Distillation doesn't specify how much damage is dealt
      p. 146: "Dramatic Success: The object explodes into a conflagration..." -- should be Exceptional Success
      p. 148 and 150: The bullet lists in the Story Hooks sidebars aren't offset/aligned correctly.
      Last edited by Yossarian; 11-12-2018, 02:58 AM.

Social justice vampire/freelancer | He/Him

VtR: Curses of Caine in Requiem 2ndTricks of the DamnedBtP: Secrets of VancouverCofD: The CabinActual Play: Vampire: The Requiem – Bloodlines
      Podcast: The Breakup

Comment

p. 40: "Let it fester long enough and it’ll make you Wretched." -- I think this is meant to be "make you a Freak"? Wretched is the Frankenstein nickname, not Centimani.

Social justice vampire/freelancer | He/Him

VtR: Curses of Caine in Requiem 2ndTricks of the DamnedBtP: Secrets of VancouverCofD: The CabinActual Play: Vampire: The Requiem – Bloodlines
        Podcast: The Breakup

Comment

Thank you all! Going over then now & making changes as needed.

Freelance Author and Developer for Onyx Path Publishing

Comment

Working...
          X