X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Konradleijon
    started a topic Um A Promtheans Harji To Mecca

Um A Promtheans Harji To Mecca

I’m thinking about a Promthean Character that is A Muslim .and feels that she most compete her Harji.(Arabic for pilgrimage). To complete her New Dawn.

But I don’t know if it’s okay to Do something as frivolous as Set part of A tabletop RPG in the Holiest city in all of Islam.

Also Her thong can not go with her as only Muslims are allowed in Mecca

• Shawarbaaz
    replied
    It's a little frivolous, but no more frivolous than setting a game in Vatican City or Jerusalem or another another holy city. It's not a bad concept honestly, and I say this as an ex Muslim.

Leave a comment:

• Konradleijon
    replied
    The latter .

Leave a comment:

• ArcaneArts
    replied
    Originally posted by Konradleijon View Post
    I’m thinking about a Promthean Character that is A Muslim .and feels that she most compete her Harji.(Arabic for pilgrimage). To complete her New Dawn.

But I don’t know if it’s okay to Do something as frivolous as Set part of A tabletop RPG in the Holiest city in all of Islam.

Also Her thong can not go with her as only Muslims are allowed in Mecca
    Depends on how you do it. If they literally perceive it as their faith and the practice of a religion as an answer to their lot in life, and more particularly if you as the player are intent on using it as a learning experience for the religion with respect, than shouldn't be a problem.

And is there actually a throng of non-Muslims or is this all conceptual?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X