Titan's Throw

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Titan's Throw

I am reading titan's throw and i was wondering about if there any limits to how many successes you can put into the benefits or rather the strength-increasing one. Like let's say I roll 10 successes to activate it and spend 2 of them to remove the penalty for throwing the object and 1 to get 9 again....can i then spend 7 successes to the strength increase for the purposes of throwing? I would love to get input from whoever designed that distillation if they are around to comment on it.

Originally posted by Caedus View Post
    I am reading titan's throw and i was wondering about if there any limits to how many successes you can put into the benefits or rather the strength-increasing one. Like let's say I roll 10 successes to activate it and spend 2 of them to remove the penalty for throwing the object and 1 to get 9 again....can i then spend 7 successes to the strength increase for the purposes of throwing?
    "And finally, her Strength is quadrupled" suggests to me that the only completely uncapped option is the penalty-reducer.

Resident Lore-Hound
    Currently Consuming: Hunter: the Vigil 1e

Comment

Originally posted by Satchel View Post
      "And finally, her Strength is quadrupled" suggests to me that the only completely uncapped option is the penalty-reducer.

i mean there is only so much you can reduce a penalty before it is gone.

Comment

Working...
      X