Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tammuz

Gillian
    Many prometheans are fascinated by human emotions and philoshopies,Gillian goes the other way round. She loves buildings,the same way most of us love books,buildings are a way for her to understand humans. To learn about them,to show tar process i've picked

Emily Vancamp!

Todd
    Todd is dealing with a lot of speech impedement right now,if they ever do a Promethean Tv show it'd be nice to have him as a character i feel like lots of people may relate to him.

I feel like Luke Able would be the guy to pick

Senka
    Another promethean that misses a life she never actually lived,Senka looks like a cheerleader because she was made from one. And she feel sad about how she just can't go out with other young people and be a teen,if you ask me. being a teen is bloody overrated. however she's still a very worty character
    I've picked the pop singer Lee Sunmi for the role

Agammenon

This one has a ironic name,Agammenon was a powerful king and warlord on ancient world. But this Agammenon is the very image of a lost soul. But he's also On A Mission so he's pretty determined as a result.

Let's hope Gary Oldman it's up To The Mission.

Comment

Vasily
      He's our gentle giant. Vasily is,a big guy who barely speaks louder than a wimper and just doest want to fuck with no one. A Meek yet loving fellow kinda like....

Arnold himself!

Comment

You gotta cast Tommy Wiseau as someone.

Comment

Originally posted by Geckopirateship View Post
          You gotta cast Tommy Wiseau as someone.
          I'll do. glad to have you back btw

Comment

Ulgans.

Jonesy
            He reminds me a bit from a world of darkness character,Mictlantechli the Wanderer from VTM,more specially Diablerie:Mexixo. Like Mictlantechli Jonesy feels lonely on account of being a monster. And he manages that by travelling ,trying to find people to like him. And above all trying to Learn,to become more until he finally become the best he can possibly be. a human being

He may not be rebbelious as our james dean,but he is looking for a new cause

Old Woman.

This one is a cliche if i ever saw one,and i bloody love some cliches. She is the archetypal old woman in the edge of village helping people with their spooky problems. She seems to deal more easily with the spirits than most Ulgan,maybe they just like her? Well,i know one face it's pretty likeable

You can't say no to betty white spiritis.

Nicole
            Hey,another character withe almost the same ass myself? undestable my name is AWESOME. Nicki here like Catherine the Great loves herself some horses. Apparently she has a deal with some spirits,And apparently she just want them to help her horses be better. kinda weird but no more that any promethean,i do wonder if she can ride well

And i think anyone knows horses better than Allison Brie

Driscoll

I'm surprised one of the Ulgan has that name,it sounds so cyhberpunk for someone who exorcizes spirits. Driscoll is supposed to look like a Quack,but end up having people trust him because of his demeanon, i can think of another professional who's like that

Does any possed folks need a doctor?

Comment

Tara
              Another ulgan that it's SO done with the spirit's murdering folks,Tara just about had it . and i can think of someone who already played a similar character

There's just something about a brunette bufffy that screams Ulgan to me

Comment

Unfleshed.

Freda
                Freda would be a enormously challenging character to play in a movie,she literraly has a software for a brain,she used to be a program to understand people in psychological level,and now she's a promethean capable of understanding,except how to be a person. a Actress would have to be pretty kickass so be able to portray such dichotomy,with that in mind i've seeked the girl i personally i think would be up to the job

do i even need who she is?

Ki
                Ki,the paper man,manufactured to be the protector,to help people. He fascinates me as character,a warrior made of paper ? who could play this guy? it took me a while but i believe this one man from dusk till dawn fame could do it

Ivan
                Ivan just screams BADASS to me,he reminds me of Android16 from Dragon Ball z,a killing machine with the terryfying coldness of a bullet in flight brought to life by his demiurge Awful Will. In a mission to try to find within himself the capacity for compassion

Muhammad ali was an an amazing father and a good man,but he never was a nice person

Ila
                A chatbot suddenly come alive? jesus, poor Ila,i'm surprised she didn't just decide humanity it's not worth it after spending such a long time in the internet. i admire her fiber,she didn't ever get a physical body like the others,she had to build one from scratch,you gotta respect that. i picture as a person with kind features,while in the Mask of course

Bojana Novakovic has the face i was looking for!

Comment

I don't really imagine Combo (or Chicago) as looking attractive. I mean, it's understandable to want to "cast" a nonbinary--or in Combo's case hermaphrodite--character as someone androgynous, but zie is a Wretched after all (also the first Promethean to really hammer home for me how fucked up it is to be made from multiple corpses). Conversely, Niccolai does seem like he'd be beautiful and androgynous to me, but that's probably my own biases.
                  I'm on the fence about Joan Jett as Alice. She's certainly a badass and has a similar personality, but Alice was is a slight little 50s housewife turned punk. Then again, Joan Jett is only as tall as I am. She's got the presence of someone at least 5'10. (I don't actually have any "I agree" comments; I just wanted to be picky about the characters I like, I don't remember most of the others, and don't know some of the actors)

I definitely agree that Tommy Weissau is clearly a Promethean. Although that isn't Allison Brie (Google says Annie Hall). I certainly would like to see some of these actors playing Prometheans, though.

Charlaquin, Nyx Huh. TIL. I don't have a career that's threatened, but I can relate. Good luck on working that out.
                  Last edited by Aspel; 08-28-2016, 09:15 AM.

Comment

Aspel: I appreciate the sympathy. Also, just to inform you, hermaphrodite is not a medically accurate term, and is considered offensive by some. The preferred term is intersex.

Onyx Path Forum Moderator

My mod voice is red. I use it so you know when I'm speaking in an official capacity, not as an indication of tone.

Comment

Originally posted by Aspel View Post
                      I don't really imagine Combo (or Chicago) as looking attractive. I mean, it's understandable to want to "cast" a nonbinary--or in Combo's case hermaphrodite--character as someone androgynous, but zie is a Wretched after all (also the first Promethean to really hammer home for me how fucked up it is to be made from multiple corpses). Conversely, Niccolai does seem like he'd be beautiful and androgynous to me, but that's probably my own biases.
                      I'm on the fence about Joan Jett as Alice. She's certainly a badass and has a similar personality, but Alice was is a slight little 50s housewife turned punk. Then again, Joan Jett is only as tall as I am. She's got the presence of someone at least 5'10. (I don't actually have any "I agree" comments; I just wanted to be picky about the characters I like, I don't remember most of the others, and don't know some of the actors)

I definitely agree that Tommy Weissau is clearly a Promethean. Although that isn't Allison Brie (Google says Annie Hall). I certainly would like to see some of these actors playing Prometheans, though.

Charlaquin, Nyx Huh. TIL. I don't have a career that's threatened, but I can relate. Good luck on working that out.
                      If i had the Photoshop skills i'd totally add some stitches to make the actors Look a more Wretched,but as it is i was forced to use my imagination a bit.

Comment

Charlaquin Well, yes, I'm aware of that, but Combo is literally a hermaphrodite, formed from the corpses of different sexes. It goes a bit beyond even chimerism for zir.

Comment

Extemporae

Nuada
                          I already knew Nuada would be awesome when i saw his name,he was named after a legendary irish king (or irish god depending on whom you ask). And also,he has like,a bloody balck hole inside him,how do promethean writes come up with that? anyways,there only one irish actor awesome enough....

Where do you think he picked all those skills

Eris
                          Another one i admire a lot Eris has a very firm sense of right and wrong. we need more peole like this,that just won't rest until what they see as evil is brought down. nof course eris is not always right... Besides that. She's an Miss Sunshine,granted life not by an Demiurge's Unholy Will,but by an terrible solar explosion. and there's the is girl that makes me thin of the Sun...

Fearles as ever,TayTay.

Miko
                          Miko is a hard one,she was give life by the Sea,and it's hard to pick up someone who is see like. However,the sea is quite ruthless. at least where i come from. and there is one woman that just looks ruthless to me...

The doctor is in

Snow
                          Snow is cold,his phlegtmatic and doesn't really understands himself. he has many of the traits that define a Created,just like an certain actor

Y'all see this coming didnt ya ?

Comment

John C. Reilly is another one I'd cast, but none of the existing characters would be as perfect as Dr. Brule. I will forever consider him as the perfect Aurum Promethean.

Comment

Working...
                            X