No announcement yet.

Demiurges, Alchemists, Mages, or what?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheers. So a Promethean that somehow is made via the use of another creature's powers could theoretically make another despite having no access to those powers themselves? But it would likely be harder, since they'd have to adapt the method. Cool.

ETA: Though if I was blending mage and demiurge, I think my preference would be an individual who was mortal when making the Promethean, but for whom the moment of creation also triggered their Awakening, probably as an Obrimos.
    Last edited by SunlessNick; 09-06-2016, 06:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SunlessNick View Post
      Cheers. So a Promethean that somehow is made via the use of another creature's powers could theoretically make another despite having no access to those powers themselves? But it would likely be harder, since they'd have to adapt the method. Cool.
      Ah, that's what you were getting at. You're right, but it needs a bit of clarification: Non-Extempore Prometheans can rely on their creation ritual, but Extempore don't know if they're even capable of making another Promethean, and the only way to find out is trial and error.

Scion 2E: What We Know - A wiki compiling info on second edition Scion.

Comment

Working...
      X