Qashmal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Qashmal

Something that I can't find much about is the linguistic elements of this word. I know that it is often used for names of Central and West Asian peoples. There also seems to be a lot of astrological meaning associated with the word. Does that make it a Djinn in more common parlance or am I mistaken about that?

How can I know if what I claim I know to be true is rejecting the idea that there is something I might not know? How can I know if what I claim I don't know to be true is rejecting the idea that there is something I do know?
    -Zhuangzi

Jewish, I believe. A choir of angels.

Comment

You might find more luck searching for the alternate spelling, hashmal.

Comment

Interesting would be crossover between Qashmallims of Promethean and Choir of Hashmallims from Mage. Especially as one is about 'Angels making great change' and second about 'Angels fighting Darkness'. Now I need somehow steal one of first to my London game with one PC from second...
        Last edited by wyrdhamster; 10-16-2016, 05:00 AM.

Conquest of Paradise - Fan Dark Era about Portugal and Spain conquests in XVI century - Mage & Beast ( & Hunter )
        My Hubs - MtAw 2E Legacies and System Hacks & WtF 2E Lodges and System Hacks
        MtAw 2E - History of Awakened - (almost) canonical game timeline of events

Comment

Working...
        X