Young Frankenstein

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Young Frankenstein

So, completely off the wall here, but do you think showing a Promethean Mel Brook's classic horror parody would help them on their pilgrimage?

You even have to ask?

Comment

Well, it does end with the Creature undergoing another alchemical procedure that gives it the ability to understand and interact with humanity, so that's basically a Pilgrimage right there.

Comment

It might at least convince them to try really hard to look like Garry Cooper.

Onyx Path Forum Moderator

My mod voice is red. I use it so you know when I'm speaking in an official capacity, not as an indication of tone.

Comment

Put it up on a wall at the same block party where you teach them to twerk. That's like, 3 universal milestones in one night.

"Nihhina kalekal-zidu kal masun, kal manudanadu. Nihhina kalekal-zidu nukal shaghu-desasudu — nihhina kalekal-zidu kal innu-desasudu udhkal samm." Arthur Ashe
          On the Chronicles of Darkness Slack Team. PM me for invitation
          Check out my tumblr for Chronicles of Darkness-related musings

Comment

The answer is yes.

Sean K.I.W. Steele, Onyx Path Freelancer
            Working on:The Hedge
            The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.-Kino's Journey

Comment

Originally posted by Charlaquin View Post
              It might at least convince them to try really hard to look like Garry Cooper.
              You're a mod, can you tell me if there's a way to like a post more than once? Because that post deserves it.

Comment

Originally posted by Flyboy254 View Post
                So, completely off the wall here, but do you think showing a Promethean Mel Brook's classic horror parody would help them on their pilgrimage?
                I've been looking for a good place to post this picture for days, thank you!

Comment

Working...
                X