Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thousand years of night advance PDF is out on wedensday.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thousand years of night advance PDF is out on wedensday.

http://theonyxpath.com/all-kindsa-dr...meeting-notes/

Two days until eternity.

My Savannah Setting can be found here

My heroes as monster tamers rules can be found here

Sadly I can't buy this until after the first, but it is definitely on my list.

Comment

This at least is some good news. I'll drop a link in here once it goes live if there's anyone worried about F5ing their keyboard into oblivion.

CofD booklists:
      Beast I Changeling | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire

Comment

Originally posted by Resplendent Fire View Post
        Sadly I can't buy this until after the first, but it is definitely on my list.
        I feel your pain.

Onyx Path Forum Moderator

My mod voice is red. I use it so you know when I'm speaking in an official capacity, not as an indication of tone.

Comment

Any sneak peaks? So far I only have seen an outline and I'm on a fence

Comment

Originally posted by Orzhov View Post
            Any sneak peaks? So far I only have seen an outline and I'm on a fence
            I'm sure folks who purchase it on Wednesday will share plenty of details.

Onyx Path Forum Moderator

My mod voice is red. I use it so you know when I'm speaking in an official capacity, not as an indication of tone.

Comment

There was a preview of the second section of the book. The Long Solo

The outline seemed to suggest to me the first of five sections would be a player's guide type thing. The second section they previewed. The third section is more of a storyteller's guide type with a small section of new powers. The fourth section is a storyteller's guide. The final section is antagonists. I expect the mechanics to take up about as much as the last book, less than half.

It is likely someone will come along within a few days to offer at least a brief description of each section, servant, and antagonist. If not,... What is an Inamorata and what is a Lamia?

Comment

Inamorata is Italian for female lover. There's an old Dean Martin song by that title about a female lover. Lamia was one of Zeus' countless affairs who was cursed by Hera to eat her own children or strangle children. She evolved into a folk tale monster of being responsible when parents would find their babies had mysteriously died. (Probably SIDS) D&D has the lamia as a female monster that eats human flesh and Neil Gaiman made her a heat stealing vampire.

Comment

The Inamorata were first mentioned in the Daeva clanbook, though I'm unsure how much has stayed the same across editions. I don't know what a Lamia is beyond their real life mythological counterparts, which makes me really excited to see what the crew has cooked up.

Comment

Originally posted by Charlaquin View Post
                    I feel your pain.
                    At least I'm not alone.

I am really really really impatient to see this book, though.

Comment

Wednesday?

I'm looking forward to seeing what you all thought of this book. I contributed a decent portion to it.

Matthew Dawkins
                      Freelance Writer and Developer for Onyx Path Publishing

Comment

What time Wednesday will it be on sale?

Comment

Here in Glorious Slav-land it's already wednesday. Come on OPP take my money already

Comment

As I predicted to my gaming group, this book is coming out exactly the week our year long, century-spanning Requiem chronicle ended.

This doesn't make things any less hype. It merely confirms that my Mekhet-like oracular abilities are as sharp as ever and also that fate is truly cruel.

(Hyyyyyyyyype!!!!! Ahhhhhh!!!!)

Sam Young | Vampires ruin everything freelancer

VtR: 13 Licks: The Curses of Caine in Blood and Smoke13 Licks: Tricks of the DamnedBtP: Secrets of VancouverCofD: Mysterious Place: The Cabin
                            Actual Play: Vampire: The Requiem – Bloodlines

Comment

Originally posted by Blakemikizuki View Post
                              What time Wednesday will it be on sale?
                              I think things usually come out at 2 PM, Eastern Standard Time.

Comment

Working...
                              X