Requiem Resources

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Requiem Resources

Since A Thousand Years of Night comes out this week, I’m going to kickstart this resource. This document will (eventually) all of the CofD books either from the Vampire gameline, or directly applicable to the gameline. It’s aimed at giving neonate Storytellers and Players a place to start, but should be useful for anyone. I’m starting with just the core rulebooks and will add others in time. If you have any suggestions, that are not part of the Requiem gameline, let me know what they are and why they are useful so I can add them to the list.

2e
    2e Core (aka Blood & Smoke)
    A Thousand Years of Night (digital only during errata)
    Dark Eras
    - Requiem for Regina
    Dark Eras Companion
    - The Soulless and the Dead

Dark Eras 2 (Kickstarter starts July 6th)
    Reap the Whirlwind Revised
    Secrets of the Covenants

Chronicles of Darkness
    Hurt Locker

Charlaquin's Julii (Pre-1000YoN, but if you aren't sold on the canon Julii Bane, you can use Charlaquin's Detached Curse and switch the Strigid Curse to be the clan's Elder Bane)

1e
    1e Core

Ancient Bloodlines
    Ancient Mysteries (Digital Only)
    The Beast That Haunts the Blood: Nosferatu
    Bloodlines: The Chosen
    Blood Sorcery: Sacraments & Blasphemies
    Circle of the Crone
    Damnation City (digital only)
    The Danse Macabre
    Invite Only
    Kiss of the Succubus: Daeva
    Mythologies
    New Wave Requiem
    Night Horrors: Count F****** Dracula (Digital only, Free)
    Night Horrors: Wicked Dead
    Ordo Dracul
    Ready-Made Characters (Digital only)
    Requiem Chronicler's Guide
    Savage and Macabre: Gangrel
    Scenes of Embrace
    Scenes of Frenzy
    Shadows in the Dark: Mekhet
    The Testament of Longinus

Bundles
    Starter Kit (digital only)

Fiction
    A Hunger Like Fire (digital only)
    Blood In, Blood Out (digital only)
    Marriage of Virtue & Viciousness (digital only)
    Tales of the Dark Eras
    Three Shades of Night (digital only)
    Last edited by Second Chances; 06-28-2017, 01:39 PM.

CofD booklists:
    Beast I Changeling | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire

Nice, could you include format availability information (PDF only, Hard/Softback, Out of Print) please? I like physical copys and keeping track of when books become available as books isn't as easy as following when the PDF is out.

Comment

Updated with A Thousand Years of Night.

Originally posted by Live Bait View Post
      Nice, could you include format availability information (PDF only, Hard/Softback, Out of Print) please? I like physical copys and keeping track of when books become available as books isn't as easy as following when the PDF is out.
      That's actually a really good idea! All of my links are to DTRPG, which is Print-On-Demand, so I'll add indicators for any resources that are only available in a digital format.

CofD booklists:

Comment

GURPS Bloodtypes has a useful overview of vampire legends over the long years, including details on various historic vampire trials and an awesume bibliograhpy, free HERE:
        it is a bit out of date though.

My Savannah Setting can be found here

My heroes as monster tamers rules can be found here

Comment

GURPS Bloodtypes is a fun book all around.

Comment

I had not realised Secrets was out in hardback, thanks.
            Also GURPS is generally awesome.

Comment

So would the entirety of the Dark Eras books be applicable to vampire, or should I wait for the individual vampire chapters to come out?

Comment

Originally posted by Ever Professional View Post
                So would the entirety of the Dark Eras books be applicable to vampire, or should I wait for the individual vampire chapters to come out?
                If you can afford the Dark Eras books, they are absolutely worth it. Vampire admittedly didn't not get a lot directly, but I think they at least get a seed in every single era, and the material each era gives you to work with can easily be extrapolated into Requiem.

Disclaimer: This advice comes from a teacher with a degree in history. But seriously, its an awesome book, one of the best OPP has ever put out.

CofD booklists:

Comment

Originally posted by Second Chances View Post
                  If you can afford the Dark Eras books, they are absolutely worth it. Vampire admittedly didn't not get a lot directly, but I think they at least get a seed in every single era, and the material each era gives you to work with can easily be extrapolated into Requiem.

Disclaimer: This advice comes from a teacher with a degree in history. But seriously, its an awesome book, one of the best OPP has ever put out.
                  I'll take your word for it. I'll probably get it the while book then.

Comment

Updated to include the newly released Requiem for Regina, Dark Eras (how the hell did I miss that?!?) and numerous 1e books.

CofD booklists:

Comment

Wait, Dark Eras and Dark Eras companion are two different books?

Comment

Originally posted by Ever Professional View Post
                        Wait, Dark Eras and Dark Eras companion are two different books?
                        Yup. The Kickstarter was so successful beyond all expectations that they couldn't fit fit everything in one book.

CofD booklists:

Comment

Originally posted by Second Chances View Post
                          Yup. The Kickstarter was so successful beyond all expectations that they couldn't fit fit everything in one book.
                          Wow, didn't know that. I'll have to look into getting both then.

Comment

Is it just me or is that list missing Ventrue?

Comment

Originally posted by Live Bait View Post
                              Is it just me or is that list missing Ventrue?
                              I checked it twice, and yeah, it looks to be missing the Ventrue.

Comment

Working...
                              X