No announcement yet.

Requiem Resources

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We should probably see about getting this stickyed. I only came back to it because someone was asking about books and Second Chances had already done all the work so I posted a link.

Comment

psst- it looks like you forgot Immortal Sinners

My Homebrew Signature

"And all our knowledge is, Ourselves to know"- An Essay on Man

I now blog in here

Comment

Originally posted by Live Bait View Post
        We should probably see about getting this stickyed. I only came back to it because someone was asking about books and Second Chances had already done all the work so I posted a link.
        Thanks! There are some books still missing, and it's likely more than the ones that have been pointed out. There has been a lot going on at the moment, so I haven't had a chance to finish the booklist. Inshallah, things will calm down soon and I can complete it.

Freelancer (He/His Pronouns): CofD - Dark Eras 2, Kith and Kin, Mummy 2e; Scion - Mysteries of the World

CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon | Deviant (TBA) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf (WIP)

Comment

http://whitewolf.wikia.com/wiki/Vamp..._Requiem_books
          Why not compare it to the existing book lists?

Bloodline: The Stygians
          Ordo Dracul Mysteries: Mystery of Smoke, Revised Mystery of Živa
          Mage The Awakening: Spell Quick Reference (single page and landscape for computer screens)

Comment

We should add the 2e books for the other lines. It´s really hard to differentiate. I.e. is the Slayer Book for Hunter 1e or 2nd. And so on. That would be extremely helpful.

Comment

Well, this list is Requiem resources, so why should books from other lines be included?

Comment

Technically the other lines are requiem ressources . No, you are right, but I find it extremely heavy to find and was hoping this could be a place for it. And I must confess I skipped the headline.

Comment

That's fair. Similar resources for other games would be nice, and I do not know if they exist.

Comment

I know of a mage resources existing, and there might be a general listing of the blue books. Oh, this might be the best place to ask, so do any of the aforementioned 1e books have devotions I can update to 2e? I'm working on building a city, and I would like some of the kindred there to have devotions.

Comment

Updated to include Half-Damned and the specifics of Dark Eras 2.

Freelancer (He/His Pronouns): CofD - Dark Eras 2, Kith and Kin, Mummy 2e; Scion - Mysteries of the World

CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon | Deviant (TBA) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf (WIP)

Comment

Half Damned is PDF only at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Live Bait View Post
                          Half Damned is PDF only at the moment.
                          I'm only going to list the PDF only books that are actually PDF only. Its too much work to constantly updated when a book switches from errata to final PoD version.

In other news, I think I have the list updated to include everything that isn't an SAS adventure.

Comment

Okay, so I clearly need to start updating this again! After some humming and hawing, I'm going to start including selected products from the Storyteller's Vault. I'm not adding everything because I don't think I'll end up having time to track everything, but if you think there is something worth including, please let me know.

With that said, BITE ME, Rites of Damnation, Coil of the Thunderbird, and Spectral Hunger are now included on the first post.

Comment

Ah, I knew someone had stuff like this I just couldn't find it through the keywords I was searching for.
                              I made a less specific one for general nWoD/CofD Here

I don't want to duplicate threads but I also wanted a central place for the non-specific list. Could I add a note in my thread that links to all of yours for a more specific and detailed list for each gameline? Secondarily, Is there any way to get these stickied? Having a place for quickly view these things in an organized manner is not easy.

Frequent Story Teller for the Circle of Five gaming group.

Comment

Originally posted by xiongrey View Post
                                Ah, I knew someone had stuff like this I just couldn't find it through the keywords I was searching for.
                                I made a less specific one for general nWoD/CofD Here

I don't want to duplicate threads but I also wanted a central place for the non-specific list. Could I add a note in my thread that links to all of yours for a more specific and detailed list for each gameline? Secondarily, Is there any way to get these stickied? Having a place for quickly view these things in an organized manner is not easy.
                                For sure! Having one giant list in the main forum and smaller ones for each game line isn't a bad idea either.

Comment

Working...
                                X