Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Bait
    replied
    We should probably see about getting this stickyed. I only came back to it because someone was asking about books and Second Chances had already done all the work so I posted a link.

Leave a comment:

• Ever Professional
    replied
    Originally posted by Live Bait View Post
    Is it just me or is that list missing Ventrue?
    I checked it twice, and yeah, it looks to be missing the Ventrue.

Leave a comment:

• Live Bait
    replied
    Is it just me or is that list missing Ventrue?

Leave a comment:

• Ever Professional
    replied
    Originally posted by Second Chances View Post
    Yup. The Kickstarter was so successful beyond all expectations that they couldn't fit fit everything in one book.
    Wow, didn't know that. I'll have to look into getting both then.

Leave a comment:

• Second Chances
    replied
    Originally posted by Ever Professional View Post
    Wait, Dark Eras and Dark Eras companion are two different books?
    Yup. The Kickstarter was so successful beyond all expectations that they couldn't fit fit everything in one book.

Leave a comment:

• Ever Professional
    replied
    Wait, Dark Eras and Dark Eras companion are two different books?

Leave a comment:

• Second Chances
    replied
    Updated to include the newly released Requiem for Regina, Dark Eras (how the hell did I miss that?!?) and numerous 1e books.

Leave a comment:

• Ever Professional
    replied
    Originally posted by Second Chances View Post
    If you can afford the Dark Eras books, they are absolutely worth it. Vampire admittedly didn't not get a lot directly, but I think they at least get a seed in every single era, and the material each era gives you to work with can easily be extrapolated into Requiem.

Disclaimer: This advice comes from a teacher with a degree in history. But seriously, its an awesome book, one of the best OPP has ever put out.
    I'll take your word for it. I'll probably get it the while book then.

Leave a comment:

• Second Chances
    replied
    Originally posted by Ever Professional View Post
    So would the entirety of the Dark Eras books be applicable to vampire, or should I wait for the individual vampire chapters to come out?
    If you can afford the Dark Eras books, they are absolutely worth it. Vampire admittedly didn't not get a lot directly, but I think they at least get a seed in every single era, and the material each era gives you to work with can easily be extrapolated into Requiem.

Disclaimer: This advice comes from a teacher with a degree in history. But seriously, its an awesome book, one of the best OPP has ever put out.

Leave a comment:

• Ever Professional
    replied
    So would the entirety of the Dark Eras books be applicable to vampire, or should I wait for the individual vampire chapters to come out?

Leave a comment:

• Live Bait
    replied
    I had not realised Secrets was out in hardback, thanks.
    Also GURPS is generally awesome.

Leave a comment:

• Resplendent Fire
    replied
    GURPS Bloodtypes is a fun book all around.

Leave a comment:

• The young man in the cafe
    replied
    GURPS Bloodtypes has a useful overview of vampire legends over the long years, including details on various historic vampire trials and an awesume bibliograhpy, free HERE:
    it is a bit out of date though.

Leave a comment:

• Second Chances
    replied
    Updated with A Thousand Years of Night.

Originally posted by Live Bait View Post
    Nice, could you include format availability information (PDF only, Hard/Softback, Out of Print) please? I like physical copys and keeping track of when books become available as books isn't as easy as following when the PDF is out.
    That's actually a really good idea! All of my links are to DTRPG, which is Print-On-Demand, so I'll add indicators for any resources that are only available in a digital format.

Leave a comment:

• Live Bait
    replied
    Nice, could you include format availability information (PDF only, Hard/Softback, Out of Print) please? I like physical copys and keeping track of when books become available as books isn't as easy as following when the PDF is out.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X