Requiem Resources

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Added Guide to the Night

Patreon | He/His Pronouns | Currently writing: Tome of the Pentacle (OPP)

CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon | Deviant (WIP) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf

Comment

Added Sic Semper Tyrannis and Consent in Gaming.

CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon | Deviant (WIP) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf

Comment

Originally posted by Second Chances View Post
        Added Sic Semper Tyrannis and Consent in Gaming.
        Would you mind throwing a link to my and falco's Bloodlines supplement up there in the STV section?

Social justice vampire/freelancer | He/Him

Actual Play: Vampire: The Requiem – Bloodlines
        Masquiem: Curses of Caine in Requiem 2nd
        Storytellers Vault: Author Page

Comment

Originally posted by Yossarian View Post
          Would you mind throwing a link to my and falco's Bloodlines supplement up there in the STV section?
          Done and done

Also adding Bloody Dots.

Comment

I deadass thought that I had updated this list when Spilled Blood came out... but nope. So this was a fairly large update. I've added Spilled Blood and Dark Eras 2 (because the last year and change has been crazy enough that I forgot to add the specific Eras I worked on to this list), but I've also added a whole boatload of stuff from the Storyteller's Vault. I know there is some I haven't got yet, so the next update should be sooner than a year and a half from now. If anyone knows of something good that I missed, toss it my way!

More importantly, I've added two actual plays to the bottom of the list if anyone enjoys listening to them or wants to see how Requiem is played. One is from the official OPP Twitch, the other is from Esoterica. Again, if you know of any actual plays with adding, be they text, podcast, or youtube, please let me know!

Comment

A great Vampire the Requiem resourse is Will Hindmarch's A Requiem for Atlanta blog. It was created when he worked for White Wolf as the Requiem developer. It's been dormant for several years but it's still up. Of great use if the 25 Vampire stories post. Take a look.

25 Vampire Stories | A Requiem for Atlanta (wordpress.com)

Organizer for the Dead Gamers Society: The So Cal World of Darkness Meetup. http://www.meetup.com/Dead-Gamers-Society/

Comment

Working...
              X