Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

p. 110 Creating Inamorata "All Inamorata receive the Enticing Merit for free." I'm not sure how they use the Enticing merit?

Vampire: the Requiem, Second Edition p. 92
    Mortals can fight the Beast, but they cannot impose a Condition on the vampire. They do gain the +2 die bonus to attack, flee, or otherwise neutralize the risk.
    I'd love to hear someone else chime in.

p. 111 Daniel Howell stat block, has Humanity 8, presumably this should be Integrity 8 since Inamorata are statted like mortals.

I have no idea how Elizabeth Whateley is supposed to work. I see what they're going for, but since nothing in the text explains or supports this I don't know what's an error and what isn't.

p. 116 Elizabeth Whateley stat block, has Blood Potency. Not sure if this is a mistake but nothing indicates why or how this is possible. Assuming it's just due to potent blood, and maybe it'll be expanded on in Half-Damned.
    p. 116 Elizabeth Whateley stat block, has Humanity instead of Integrity. Not sure if this is intentional since she has Blood Potency.
    p. 116 Elizabeth Whateley stat block, has text "Touchstone: ", if she has Humanity 6 she should probably have a Touchstone listed, or it should say "None." If she should have Integrity, then the line can be removed.

Comment

p. 24 - 27 Clan Symbols behind text. Mekhet symbol appears on p. 24 but text is about Gangrel. Mekhet and Nosferatu symbol appear on p. 25, but text is about Gangrel and Mekhet. Ventrue Symbol appears perfectly, behind Nosferatu text on p. 26, no Ventrue text is on p. 26. Not sure if this is an issue, but it seems like the text moved around a bit and this was missed in layout.

Comment

Merit Qualification / More Merit stuff Pass

p. 116 Ezekiel of Sodom stat block. Has the Haven Merit, but does not have the required Safe Place merit.
        p. 116 Elizabeth Whatley stat block. Has Fast-Talking 3, but does not have the required Subterfuge 2.
        p. 116 Elizabeth Whatley stat block. Has "Fast Talk 3" listed, this should be "Fast-Talking 3."
        p. 118 Priscus stat block. Has Friends in High Places merit, lacks required Status (Invictus) 1.
        p. 118 Priscus stat block. Has Practiced Puppeteer, this merit only applies to a single discipline, Dominate is the only one that meets the pre-reqs but maybe nice to note this?
        p. 120 Vlastislav stat block. Has the Unnatural Affinity merit, no rating is listed (It's rated 1 - 5). Additionally each dot allows a character to gain sustenance from one type of supernatural creature, the type(s) of creatures Vlastislav can feed from should be listed.
        p. 126 Asher "Crusader" Harel stat block. Has the Iron Will merit, but does not have the required Resolve 4.
        p. 128 King Kitamba stat block. Has the Merit Staff 5, should list the types of staff or skills the Staff is able to use.
        p. 130 Zach Wilson stat block. Has the Acute Senses Merit, but does not have a Blood Potency score, so the merit offers limited benefits. Not sure if this was intentional or not.
        p. 130 Zach Wilson stat block. Has the Iron Will merit, but does not have the required Resolve 4. Is this from his Mystery Cult initiation?

Comment

p. 29: "Celerity, Praestantia, Obfuscate" should be "Celerity, Obfuscate, Praestantia"
          p. 30: Maybe clarification needed: Does the Julii bane apply to Blood Potency? I'm not sure if it's a Resistance Trait for the purposes of this bane. Also, does it cap dice pools, or just each individual trait?
          Last edited by Yossarian; 06-23-2017, 01:52 AM.

Social justice vampire/freelancer | He/Him

Actual Play: Vampire: The Requiem – Bloodlines
          Masquiem: Curses of Caine in Requiem 2nd
          Storytellers Vault: Author Page

Comment

I don't know if it's an errata, but the Arcs seem awfully expensive in terms of experiences. Only Urban Legends or Methuselah can even buy most of them. They do not grant any disciplines. I think, they are a very good idea, but rather expensive and for younger elders not really feasible options. Is there any way to adress this?

Comment

P.130 - Zach Wilson -Story Notes

"As a young accountant, he feels in with Capone and even took a little off the top..."

"Feels" should be "fell".

Comment

Page 59- Survival-Resolution and Moving On
                "If the elder follows the Pitjantjatjara’s lead and learns to respect the world, she gains dots in Survival, at least one dot in Humanity, and another in Fortitude."
                Fortitude isn't a thing in Requiem, as far as I'm aware. I think this was supposed to be Resilience.

Comment

Page 60- Triumph- Resolution and Moving On
                  "The competition rewards high physical-based Disciplines, such as Vigor and Fortitude. "
                  I believe that Fortitude isn't a discipline in Requiem, so this is probably supposed to be Resilience.

Comment

p. 12: "...that devil’s bargain elders strike so they can to rule and rest in turn." -- cut to
                    p. 19: "The Merits in the Vampire: The Requiem Second Edition are as valuable..." -- cut the

Last edited by Yossarian; 06-25-2017, 12:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by WelshBoi View Post
                      page 20 - the architect Arc package is only worth 35 experience
                      page 21 - the entertainer Arc package is only worth 35 experience
                      - the puppet master Arc package is only worth 33 experience
                      page 23 - the scholar arc package is worth 36 not 35 experience
                      - the Shepard Arc package is worth 34 experience
                      The Architect is correct as printed -- Archeologist is actually 35 where it's printed as 36, so that's the one that needs to change
                      The Entertainer is correct as printed; it's 36 total (Barfly being a 2 dot Merit now is possibly the mistaken assumption here?)

Comment

P. 102 - Revenants, paragraph 2.

"Revenants hold a dark mirror to elders. Revenants are cast out and hunted, whereas an elder is surrounding by bowing lackeys."

"Surrounding" should be "surrounded."

Comment

p. 104 - Barren Shores - Kindred:

"Kindred make great allies and enemies. They don’t make Touchstones though."

Should probably be:

"Kindred make great allies and enemies. They don’t make great Touchstones though."

This really confused me since I was looking specifically on whether they could be, and the first statement seemed to hint that they didn't - reading on cleared it up though.

Comment

Originally posted by Murder-of-Crows View Post
                            I don't know if it's an errata, but the Arcs seem awfully expensive in terms of experiences. Only Urban Legends or Methuselah can even buy most of them. They do not grant any disciplines. I think, they are a very good idea, but rather expensive and for younger elders not really feasible options. Is there any way to adress this?
                            Increasing the Experiences granted to a reasonable level instead of piggy-backing off of the numbers given in B&S would work.

Comment

p. 98: Elders gain the Tainted Condition for diablerizing mortals, but Tainted's effects key off the victim's Blood Potency. Might be worth it to say Integrity is used instead? Or another Trait.
                              p. 98: "...he called the doorkeeper “bloke.” or that he...” -- period is a typo
                              Last edited by Yossarian; 06-27-2017, 08:44 PM.

Comment

pg 98 - I'm unclear about Mortal Souls. They're listed among the Touchstones, and the quote, "Drinking a soul is an exhilarating experience that allows the Kindred to relive the mortal’s life as she sucks out his soul: a beautiful and grisly reminder of what it’s like to be human" makes it sound like it's meant to be a possible Touchstone. But then later it says, "A diablerized mortal can never serve as Touchstone." Is the intent here that the addiction becomes a Touchstone but the victims can't be? Or is it just a cool mechanic that doesn't provide a Touchstone in any way, and if so, why is it in the Touchstones section?

Going by Willow now, or Wil for short. She/Her/Hers.

Comment

Working...
                                X