Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will there be any more official Bloodline conversions?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will there be any more official Bloodline conversions?

We had the Khaibit, but that's as far as it goes. Two new official Bloodlines has also been released but what about others like Architects of the Monolith and Malkovians?

The Akhud literally just showed up in Thousand Years of Night.

Call me Regina or Lex.

Female pronouns for me, please.

Comment

Originally posted by atamajakki View Post
      The Akhud literally just showed up in Thousand Years of Night.
      Last time I checked the Akhud were a Clan not a Bloodline

Comment

An updated Morbus appear in the Dark Eras Companion; Cachexy is basically the same, with a couple of tweaks to make it more useful.

I doubt the Malkovians warrant an official update, as their bloodline became the Malkavia disease in Clanbook Ventrue. The disease version may get updated at some point, as it's mentioned in VtR2E.

The Malkovians would be pretty easy to update on your own, actually. Their weakness needs an adjustment, but otherwise their disciplines are all basic ones from the core.

Sam Young | Vampires ruin everything freelancer

VtR: Curses of Caine in Blood and SmokeTricks of the DamnedBtP: Secrets of VancouverCofD: The CabinActual Play: Vampire: The Requiem – Bloodlines
        I podcast: The Breakup, a podcast about destroying the things you love

Comment

There might be some bloodlines stuff in that Guide to the Night book I saw under the current projects page. Honestly, I was surprised there was nothing about bloodlines in the Elder's book. I figured if stuff about them would be anywhere, it would be there.

Comment

Working...
          X