No announcement yet.

You as a vampire?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If we're also picking bloodlines, I'd go with Spina. Because hey, what good is a highly refined sense of deadpan and snark if you can't literally weaponize it?

Haberdasher's Requiem Conversions and Homebrew

Comment

Well, I'd like to say I'd be clan Daeva...strong, fast, and fascinating.

But if I'm being totally honest, I'd probably end up being in the Mekhet--I've always been good at gathering information and picking up on things that others don't. I've also always been beneath most people's notice; so much so that my former High School classmates swear I vanished from sight one time; so stealth comes naturally. Plus, the various ticks of my natural personality would probably help adjustment to the various banes Clan Mekhet suffers much easier.

As for Covenant, the Lancea et Sanctum all the way. Spirituality aside, the philosophy of it just makes sense to me...If I'm destined for corruption in unlife, best to hone it into a weapon with which to strike at the corruption I see in the world. Also, the access to various relics and histories, as well as the magic of Theban Sorcery would probably thrill my cold, dead, unbeating heart.

Comment

Originally posted by Haberdasher View Post
        If we're also picking bloodlines, I'd go with Spina. Because hey, what good is a highly refined sense of deadpan and snark if you can't literally weaponize it?
        Ah the Spina, one of my favorite Bloodlines to use for antagonist roles haha. I love using the final level of their Discipline to give semi fatal Reason You Suck speeches on occasion in my games lol

Nice choice!

Comment

Just had an epiphany here, but what level of narcissism does one need to have in order to think they're Daeva material?

Originally posted by hellovg View Post

As for Covenant, the Lancea et Sanctum all the way. Spirituality aside, the philosophy of it just makes sense to me...If I'm destined for corruption in unlife, best to hone it into a weapon with which to strike at the corruption I see in the world. Also, the access to various relics and histories, as well as the magic of Theban Sorcery would probably thrill my cold, dead, unbeating heart.

There is nothing about being a member of the Lancea et Sanctum that is required for dispensing vigilante justice. Other than the fact they would get pissy when it comes to 'freelance' workers.

Comment

Originally posted by Nyrufa View Post
            Just had an epiphany here, but what level of narcissism does one need to have in order to think they're Daeva material?
            A touch less than the one that thinks they're Ventrue material, I imagine.

Comment

Originally posted by Diggs View Post

A touch less than the one that thinks they're Ventrue material, I imagine.

Meh, that one actually makes sense. If you've got the willpower, the ambition, and the skills to become a Ventrue, you should have no trouble proving your worth to them.

With Daeva, you're pretty much saying "I'm so beautiful and creative, the world should be thankful for my presence!"

Comment

Meh, that one actually makes sense. If you've got the willpower, the ambition, and the skills to become a Ventrue, you should have no trouble proving your worth to them.

With Daeva, you're pretty much saying "I'm so beautiful and creative, the world should be thankful for my presence!"
                You know, I could say you're on to something if you said you would be a Gangrel or Mekhet. But since you've said you would be a Nossie, I can't help but think this just the age-old tale of Haunts being jealous of Serpents.

Comment

You know, I could say you're on to something if you said you would be a Gangrel or Mekhet. But since you've said you would be a Nossie, I can't help but think this just the age-old tale of Haunts being jealous of Serpents.

I wouldn't mind being a Gangrel, as pretty much all of their in clan disciplines appeal to me.

My ancestor was an Arch Duke of France; which I guess technically makes me royalty?

But from a realistic perspective, Nosferatu are probably the only clan who'd see any potential value in me.

I'm so pathetic!
                  Last edited by Nyrufa; 08-05-2017, 10:59 PM.

Comment

I wouldn't mind being a Gangrel, as pretty much all of their in clan disciplines appeal to me.

My ancestor was an Arch Duke of France; which I guess technically makes me royalty?

But from a realistic perspective, Nosferatu are probably the only clan who'd see any potential value in me.

I'm so pathetic!
                    Oh no no, I was just teasing!

Honestly, the Nosferatu are the clan who scare me the most. Not because they are the "scary" clan, but because they are in some ways the most unpredictable clan. They always find a use for everything and everybody, so if the other clans pass up on somebody who then gets turned into a Nosferatu, the other clans have done goofed because obviously there was something they all missed about this new Haunt that the Nosferatu noticed. And if any Clan puts Clan over politics every time, it's the Nosferatu. They take you no matter what, and they always have your back. They're like Requiem's creepy Hufflepuffs that way.

Comment

Oh no no, I was just teasing!

Honestly, the Nosferatu are the clan who scare me the most. Not because they are the "scary" clan, but because they are in some ways the most unpredictable clan. They always find a use for everything and everybody, so if the other clans pass up on somebody who then gets turned into a Nosferatu, the other clans have done goofed because obviously there was something they all missed about this new Haunt that the Nosferatu noticed. And if any Clan puts Clan over politics every time, it's the Nosferatu. They take you no matter what, and they always have your back. They're like Requiem's creepy Hufflepuffs that way.

Yeah, the Nossies are the kind of clan you can share a beer with... if they were able to drink beer.

Though if I found out my warrens were patrolled by dog sized spiders, you can bet your ass that I would be sleeping in a private Haven!

Comment

Yeah, the Nossies are the kind of clan you can share a beer with... if they were able to drink beer.

Though if I found out my warrens were patrolled by dog sized spiders, you can bet your ass that I would be sleeping in a private Haven!
                        Aww come on, those ghouls are probably just like dogs too! Big, disgusting, and super excitable!

Comment

1) I would say the "creative" part is the Clan in that parallel Universe we have all forgotten because Requiem is awesome.
                          2) I would say, if someone is that narcistic, he IS definitely Daeva material.

Comment

Originally posted by Narr666 View Post

1) I would say the "creative" part is the Clan in that parallel Universe we have all forgotten because Requiem is awesome.
                            2) I would say, if someone is that narcistic, he IS definitely Daeva material.
                            Or Ventrue, or the rare super popular Nossie xD

To be perfectly fair, any vampire can be a bit of a narcissist, though how that can be portrayed will vary pretty wildly Clan-to-Clan.

Comment

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1iD...9Av9_Z86tTbEXj
                              Sheets are fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Korogra View Post

Aww come on, those ghouls are probably just like dogs too! Big, disgusting, and super excitable!

We'll see how excitable they are when I combine a long tipped lighter with a can of Raid; frenzy check, be damned!

Comment

Working...
                                X