Haberdasher's Requiem Homebrew Hub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haberdasher's Requiem Homebrew Hub

Hey everybody! I've decided to create a single page where people can find my homebrew material, whether it be my 2e interpretations and conversions of 1e material, or homebrew bloodlines that I create from scratch, which will definitely be incoming. Bloodline conversions will be organized by book, alphabetically, so that people can find them more easily. Currently, I've completed conversions for all of the bloodlines in the 1e core book and the clan books, and I'm working on conversions for bloodlines from the covenant books.

Original bloodlines will be kept separate from the converted bloodlines.

These homebrews are meant to be used by both Players and Storytellers, so don't hesitate to use one of my creations, or use them as inspiration for your own homebrew material! I only ask that you tell me when you use my stuff (and how it went, I love details!) and give me a shoutout if you use one of my homebrews as a starting point for your own and you post it to the forums.

If you want, I can include brief descriptions of bloodlines here on the forums in case you're looking for a particular bloodline, but can't remember what it's called or aren't familiar with 1e but want some bloodlines to spice up a Chronicle. I will always add a brief description of my original bloodlines, since people
    won't have the benefit of a 1e version to know what the bloodline's concept is at glance.

Converted Bloodlines

​Vampire the Requiem: 1st Edition Core
    Bruja
    Burakumin
    Malkavians
    Morbus
    Toreador

Clan Book: Daeva
    Erzsébet

Clan Book: Gangrel
    The Hounds of Actaeon
    Mabry

Clan Book: Mekhet
    Mnemosyne
    Norvegi

​Clan Book: Nosferatu
    Lygos

Clan Book: Ventrue
    Adrestos

Covenant Book: Carthian Movement
    Barjot
    Deucalion

Zelani

Original Bloodlines
    Wise Children- Survivors of Clan Akhud dedicated to hunting other vampires as prey and manipulating them into sparing mortals
    Last edited by Haberdasher; 08-07-2017, 06:59 PM.

Haberdasher's Requiem Conversions and Homebrew

Thanks. This is a great resource.

Are you going to add the rest of your work at some point?

Comment

Originally posted by Resplendent Fire View Post
      Thanks. This is a great resource.

Are you going to add the rest of your work at some point?
      I intend to, yes. I will be adding the bloodlines from the Circle of the Crone book once I complete them, and the same for the Invictus, Lancea et Sanctum, and Ordo Dracul. Though I think once I finish off the Circle of the Crone, I'm also going to start posting some original bloodlines. At this point, I'm also thinking about doing the bloodlines from Ancient Bloodlines to celebrate the release of A Thousand Years of Night.

Comment

Thanks Haberdasher! Next, add a link to this thread in your signature....

--Khanwulf

Comment

Hey, I was reading the Bruja bloodline, and what exactly is Wassail? I remember it in the werewolf book, I think, but I don't remember it in the vampire book.

Comment

Wassail is Frenzy brought on by hunger. VtR 2E did away with using different terms for different Frenzy reasons. It's all just Frenzy now.

Bloodline: The Stygians

Comment

Originally posted by Tessie View Post
              Wassail is Frenzy brought on by hunger. VtR 2E did away with using different terms for different Frenzy reasons. It's all just Frenzy now.
              And here I thought I fixed that after somebody pointed it out in the original post. Ah well, better late than never. And I just gotta say, seeing that Vampire Red link in my signature is so satisfying. Kinda makes the whole homebrew thing official now.

Comment

Dunno how it works with forum rules, though. Red is restricted to moderator usage, but I'm not sure that extends to signatures. Either way I recommend a darker shade, like vein blood red (aka Maroon). It's a bit more pleasing to the eyes.

Bloodline: The Stygians

Comment

Originally posted by Tessie View Post
                  Dunno how it works with forum rules, though. Red is restricted to moderator usage, but I'm not sure that extends to signatures. Either way I recommend a darker shade, like vein blood red (aka Maroon). It's a bit more pleasing to the eyes.
                  Changed it to brick red, which I think is actually closer to the red of the Requiem book.

Comment

Updated to include the Wise Children.

Comment

Working...
                    X