Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spilled Blood and Shattered Mask books 4 VtR

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Spilled Blood and Shattered Mask books 4 VtR

    During the Panel it was announced that VtR will be getting Spilled Blood, alternate Bloodlines and none Kindred Vampires book. And Shattered Mask is a VtR shard book on what happens if the Masqrade fails and everyone one learns that Vampires are real.

  • #2
    Very excited for this sort of thing. More tools for the toolbox is always appreciated.

    EDIT: Notably, Spilled Blood will also have Lost Clans in it!
    Last edited by atamajakki; 08-18-2017, 10:54 PM.


    Call me Regina or Lex.

    Female pronouns for me, please.

    Comment


    • #3
      Yeah, both of these are very cool. I look forward to hearing more.


      Freelancer (He/His Pronouns): CofD- Dark Eras 2; Scion - Mysteries of the World

      CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon (TBA) | Deviant (TBA) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf (WIP)

      Comment


      • #4
        Seeing more 2E official Bloodlines? Good. Lost Clans? Good. Non-Kindred Vampires? Very Good. I like that all of them are getting lumped together instead of getting a book that is, say, just Bloodlines, or just Non-Kindred Vampires, and I say this as a guy who actually really liked Wicked Dead.

        A Shard Book dealing with a broken Masquerade could be very interesting, if it's done in a thematic and engaging manner.

        EDIT: I'd also love to see the Utukku. Sumerian anything is very cool, but I'd like to see the Utukku most of all. I have a sneaking suspicion that a couple of Bloodlines, and maybe the Akhud, trace back to them.
        Last edited by Arcanist; 08-19-2017, 12:37 AM.


        My Homebrew Hub

        Comment


        • #5
          Yeah Spilled Blood seems like what everyone's been asking for since that great second edition core and all the teases within.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Arcanist View Post
            Seeing more 2E official Bloodlines? Good. Lost Clans? Good. Non-Kindred Vampires? Very Good. I like that all of them are getting lumped together instead of getting a book that is, say, just Bloodlines, or just Non-Kindred Vampires, and I say this as a guy who actually really liked Wicked Dead.

            A Shard Book dealing with a broken Masquerade could be very interesting, if it's done in a thematic and engaging manner.

            EDIT: I'd also love to see the Utukku. Sumerian anything is very cool, but I'd like to see the Utukku most of all. I have a sneaking suspicion that a couple of Bloodlines, and maybe the Akhud, trace back to them.
            What's the word on the Utukku?


            Call me Regina or Lex.

            Female pronouns for me, please.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by atamajakki View Post

              What's the word on the Utukku?
              Not much. They're namedropped in Thousand Years of Night as having been residents of Ur. According to one story hook, they slowly died out as Ur itself died and its inhabitants moved elsewhere.


              Scion 2E: What We Know - A wiki compiling info on second edition Scion.

              Comment


              • #8
                So, are these bloodlines updated bloodlines from first edition, or entirely new bloodlines to play with? Honestly, I can live with either or. I'm also excited for Lost Clans and non-Kindred vampires, so that should be fun.

                Not sure if it's relevant in this thread, but has there been any word on guide to the night yet?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Ever Professional View Post
                  Not sure if it's relevant in this thread, but has there been any word on guide to the night yet?
                  It's a Storyteller Guide with a lot of player usable stuff in it.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I must say that Spilled Blood sounds awesome! I mean, Lost Clans, Wicked Dead and new Bloodlines all in the same package? That sounds like almost everything I ever wanted!


                    My Homebrew Signature

                    "And all our knowledge is, Ourselves to know"- An Essay on Man

                    I now blog in here

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by nofather View Post

                      It's a Storyteller Guide with a lot of player usable stuff in it.
                      Oh, cool. Sounds like it'd be useful. Hopefully that's the next vampire book that comes out after Half-Damned.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by LostLight View Post
                        I must say that Spilled Blood sounds awesome! I mean, Lost Clans, Wicked Dead and new Bloodlines all in the same package? That sounds like almost everything I ever wanted!
                        I am doing a happy dance at this news.


                        Thoughts ripple out, birthing others

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Didn't we already get lost clans in Thousand Years of Night?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Omegaphallic View Post
                            Didn't we already get lost clans in Thousand Years of Night?
                            we got coverage for 3 Clans, but in exchange we got two new non detailed Clans to replace them.

                            Also- can you truly have too many Lost Clans? :P


                            My Homebrew Signature

                            "And all our knowledge is, Ourselves to know"- An Essay on Man

                            I now blog in here

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by LostLight View Post
                              we got coverage for 3 Clans, but in exchange we got two new non detailed Clans to replace them.

                              Also- can you truly have too many Lost Clans? :P
                              We did, dang how did I miss that. What ones and which page?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X