No announcement yet.

Spilled Blood and Shattered Mask books 4 VtR

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And now Guide to the Night is in Post-Editing Development.

Comment

Let us have some Tsihstekeri in Spilled Blood, pretty please ^^

Userhat Aegpts Vlrs. Coren "Ojos de Fuego". Mithrael. Menehet.

Comment

...huh, just noticed that Guide to the Night is in Art Direction...although it seems to have been there for a while.

Comment

Guide to the night is a storyteller book? That sounds awesome, i freaking loved the first one

Comment

Originally posted by Primordial newcomer View Post
            Guide to the night is a storyteller book? That sounds awesome, i freaking loved the first one
            Player's actually.

Comment

Both, actually.

Bloodline: The Stygians
              Ordo Dracul Mysteries: Mystery of Smoke, Revised Mystery of Živa
              Mage The Awakening: Spell Quick Reference (single page and landscape for computer screens)

Comment

Even better!

Comment

Spilled Blood is now at Development.

Comment

And we have a brief intro to what they're about, and a preview from Guide to the Night, from Danielle.

Scion 2E: What We Know - A wiki compiling info on second edition Scion.

Comment

If there is the possibility of non kindred vampires, I wouldn't mind to see the Cihuateteo back. Heck, maybe even properly done kuei-jin.

Comment

Belial's Brood is back? Belial's Brood is back! All hail the godless lord of hell!

(as for "kuei-jin done right"- I think that is what the Jiang Shi are meant to be)

My Homebrew Signature

"And all our knowledge is, Ourselves to know"- An Essay on Man

I now blog in here

Comment

I thought that Spilled Blood was a book of player options, but it's actually a night horror's book. A bit disappointed by that, although maybe it will have some player options in it anyways, I think Night Horrors: Moonshun will and the the Prommy one had player options for Zekas and Clones.

Comment

Well, I assume you could always play members of antagonistic covenants or lost clans, or even non kindred vampires. The antagonists of Spilled Blood don't seem to be unplayable at the strix level, but perhaps a bit less "player friendly" (like the Brood or VII). Not to mention that some of the other vampire Night Horror books do have an history of giving some player options in additions to the cool antagonists.

My Homebrew Signature

"And all our knowledge is, Ourselves to know"- An Essay on Man

I now blog in here

Comment

The book should satisfy players and storytellers alike. Mileage may vary, as it always does, but there's something for everyone.

Social justice vampire/freelancer | He/Him

VtR: Curses of Caine in Requiem 2ndTricks of the DamnedBtP: Secrets of VancouverCofD: The CabinActual Play: Vampire: The Requiem – Bloodlines
                              Podcast: The Breakup, a podcast about destroying the things you love by giving them away

Comment

Working...
                              X