X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• they do? What page?

Comment

• Originally posted by nofather View Post

They have a section in Secrets of the Covenants.
      Do they? I don't remember a section based around them, but I could just not remember one of the stories in there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Primordial newcomer View Post
        they do? What page?
        It's in the table of contents. It starts on p119.

Comment

• Originally posted by nofather View Post

It's in the table of contents. It starts on p119.
          I think the only info we get from that section is that VII hunts other kindred for religiously motivated reasons, and maybe they're a different clan.

There's a line in Guide to the Night that I found really intriguing about how "It is [unlikely that] a protagonist coterie of working-class neonate Ventrue befriend a coterie of haughty VII elders.."

Comment

• Don’t think anyone else has posted this:

http://theonyxpath.com/wp-content/up...illedBlood.png

Not one of mine, but easily one of the creepiest bloodlines in the book...

Social justice vampire/freelancer | He/Him

VtR: Curses of Caine in Requiem 2ndTricks of the DamnedBtP: Secrets of VancouverCofD: The CabinActual Play: Vampire: The Requiem – Bloodlines
            Podcast: The Breakup

Comment

• Originally posted by Yossarian View Post
              Don’t think anyone else has posted this:

http://theonyxpath.com/wp-content/up...illedBlood.png

Not one of mine, but easily one of the creepiest bloodlines in the book...

Any info on the bloodline, or just the picture for now? Has there been any word on when Spilled Blood will be released? I could really use the info on Belial's Brood for a story arc my group is currently working their way through.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadowdragon View Post

Any info on the bloodline, or just the picture for now? Has there been any word on when Spilled Blood will be released? I could really use the info on Belial's Brood for a story arc my group is currently working their way through.
                It’s release date is, as always, when it’s ready... but I usually take art showing up in the MMN (which is where this is from) as a good sign that things are getting close. It’s not a perfect indicator by any stretch, but it helps.

Freelancer (He/His Pronouns): CofD - Dark Eras 2, Kith and Kin, Mummy 2e, Oak Ash and Thorn; Scion - Mysteries of the World

CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon | Deviant (TBA) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf (WIP)

Comment

No spoilers from me, but I’ll reiterate that they’re rad and terrifying. I super want to talk about some of the [REDACTED], but I’d need permission. Y’all just have to wait!

All that being said, I’m shocked no one has mentioned the interview Danielle gave where she spoiled a different bloodline (by the same author!) that’s going to be in the book...

Social justice vampire/freelancer | He/Him

VtR: Curses of Caine in Requiem 2ndTricks of the DamnedBtP: Secrets of VancouverCofD: The CabinActual Play: Vampire: The Requiem – Bloodlines
                  Podcast: The Breakup

Comment

• Originally posted by Second Chances View Post
                    It’s release date is, as always, when it’s ready... but I usually take art showing up in the MMN (which is where this is from) as a good sign that things are getting close. It’s not a perfect indicator by any stretch, but it helps.

I just thought since it was Gencon that there might have been some kind of announcement regarding upcoming releases or something. But I guess Onyx Path doesn't do that kind of thing.

Originally posted by Yossarian View Post

No spoilers from me, but I’ll reiterate that they’re rad and terrifying. I super want to talk about some of the [REDACTED], but I’d need permission. Y’all just have to wait!

All that being said, I’m shocked no one has mentioned the interview Danielle gave where she spoiled a different bloodline (by the same author!) that’s going to be in the book...
                    Sounds awesome, too bad it'll come out too late for the chronicle I'm currently running. Maybe it'll be out in time for the next one.

On the one hand i'm happy it's taken so long to come out because it (hopefully) means it'll be chock full of good stuff. On the other hand, information about bloodlines, Belial's Brood, VII, and everything else in Spilled Blood should have been available years ago. This seems like a book that should have been released right after Requiem 2e came out, not nearly two decades later.
                    Last edited by Shadowdragon; 08-02-2019, 02:52 AM.

Comment

On the one hand i'm happy it's taken so long to come out because it (hopefully) means it'll be chock full of good stuff. On the other hand, information about bloodlines, Belial's Brood, VII, and everything else in Spilled Blood should have been available years ago. This seems like a book that should have been released right after Requiem 2e came out, not nearly two decades later.
                      ... It's been nearly two decades since Requiem 1e. 2e is almost six years old.

Scion 2E: What We Know - A wiki compiling info on second edition Scion.

Comment

• If it's any consolation, Requiem has (IIRC) like 4 supplements published (as of the time of this post). Mage 2e just got it's first one, after 6 years of development.

Comment

• Originally posted by Yossarian View Post

Lol, were these the Carthian she talked about in the Darker days podcast? I think they sounded... Potentially interesting, if not[ perhaps really funny.
                          Last edited by DubiousRuffian; 08-02-2019, 07:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X