Ancient ghouls?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ancient ghouls?

What's up with Ancient Ghouls? As far as I can tell, the only mentioning of it is our friend Elizibeth from Thousand Years of Night. She has Ancient Ghoul where the name of her dormitory's clan Akhud should be, and has a blood potency of 3.

Where do you see Blood Potency 3?
    I'm hoping there's some juicy info about ghouls in the Half Damned book.

Comment

It's the same book that had a vampire with Celerity 7. The character stats were a complete trainwreck. From what I've heard at least the Celerity 7 thing was corrected for the print version.
      Last edited by Tessie; 08-28-2017, 09:16 PM.

Bloodline: The Stygians
      Ordo Dracul Mystery: Coil of Smoke

Comment

Yes, he was.

Comment

I checked my pdf, and it's no longer in there. She does not have three blood potency anymore, and there is no longer any vampire with celerity seven. However, King Kitamba just has obfuscate under his disciplines list, with no level. So there were a few things missed in the final version, but those weren't.

Comment

Celerity 7? How does that work in Requiem?

Comment

It doesn't.

Well, I mean it would. It's fairly easy to extrapolate what the physical disciplines would do at that level, but they don't go up that high.

Comment

Originally posted by Elfive View Post
                It doesn't.

Well, I mean it would. It's fairly easy to extrapolate what the physical disciplines would do at that level, but they don't go up that high.
                And this is a pity xD

Comment

Working...
                X