House of Glass and Ivory recruiting now

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• House of Glass and Ivory recruiting now

I'm looking for five players for Vampire: the Requiem 2E. You don't need to have prior experience with VtR 2E, but you do need the core rulebook to play the game. This game uses Vampire: the Requiem 2E core rulebook, Secrets of the Covenants, A Thousand Years of Night and World of Darkness: Damnation City as the primary game mechanical sources. Inspiration has been drawn from VtR 1E covenant and bloodline books.

I'm offering a 10-11 months long chronicle. The game focuses on Western London, set in the year 1860. This is a game of constant conflict and psychological character driven drama. I am offering a rebellion, a revolution and an end to megalomaniacal tyranny. Only to be followed by more of the same under a different name? This is a game about creating lasting change in a society that resists change.

Starting from right now you get to make several choices individually and as a group. Do you want to play a young vampire just learning the ins and outs of Kindred society, or do you want to control an established older vampire with more responsibilities and higher expectations? Was your character Embraced by another PC? If not then who was your Sire? Are you part of London’s old guard or the invading rebels? Will you suffer under the rule of a mad Prince or are you part of the conspiracy to overthrow the Prince? Will you bring the guns, swords and firebombs or try to backstab someone from within?

Welcome to the last moments of the mad Prince Haddon. What happens after the mad Prince Haddon has met his Final Death? That's where the story really begins. This chronicle is designed as a social game of treachery, greed and influence. Individual aspirations are going to be a major part of the game, but I would suggest that the player characters form a coterie with a strong theme. You should set a common goal and then run with it, while adjusting to the challenges that come up during the game.

Please follow this link to Myth-Weavers, where the game is hosted.
    Last edited by TelperionST; 09-01-2017, 11:00 AM.

What days and times were you looking at playing?

Comment

Hello TelperionST,

I would love to participate in your game. I am not familiar with Myth-Weavers though. Is this a play-by-post game? If yes - how often do you need players to post? Also, I can't find a link to the recruitment page on Myth-Weavers... In which thread should I post?

Edit: found the recruitment page, never mind. Still not sure about the frequency of posting.
      Last edited by Chubby Russian; 09-01-2017, 10:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SoulGambit View Post
        What days and times were you looking at playing?
        This is a play-by-post game with an expected posting frequency of six updates per' week. I usually don't post on Saturdays, but otherwise you'll get a minimum of one major post per' day from me.

Comment

Originally posted by Chubby Russian View Post
          In which thread should I post?
          If there are any general questions then I'll answer them in the Game Ad thread. Otherwise, everything should go into the recruitment thread in the game forum.

Comment

Oh boy, sounds like my kind of game. I'll definitely look for the thread on Myth-Weavers
            Last edited by Shawarbaaz; 09-01-2017, 11:09 AM.

Comment

I would love to play a vampire game, but I cant seem to find anyone who wants to play it in real time. If someone wants to do it in real time even if it's like an hour or two once a week (Either text or voice.. but I would prefer text.) do let me know.

Comment

I just popped over to Myth-Weavers and see that not only is the game full but you have scheduled your next game one year from now.

That is an impressive level of organization for leisure time, and you have both my admiration and pity in equal measure. :P

Comment

Originally posted by Tabanese View Post
                  I just popped over to Myth-Weavers and see that not only is the game full but you have scheduled your next game one year from now.

That is an impressive level of organization for leisure time, and you have both my admiration and pity in equal measure. :P
                  I like to give myself plenty of time to do things. I write 300-400 pages of text every year, because I'm weird like that. Those pages get condenced down to about 100 pages of actual game material. I'll start writing a Changeling: the Lost 2E chronicle a month or two from now once the current game is running along smoothly. The chronicle will be done by August 2018 and recruitment will begin in September 2018.

So, there you go

Comment

Working...
                  X