Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's up with A Thousand Years of Night?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's up with A Thousand Years of Night?

Does anyone know? Can anyone on the Dev team offer some insights? I know from the Monday Meeting Notes that errors were caught and the book is undergoing errata, but this one seems to be taking abnormally long.

CofD booklists:
    Beast I Changeling | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire

Gen Con was a bit of a hit on things, especially since I had a medical crisis start during it. Danielle and I are doing a last proof.

Rose Bailey
    Onyx Path Development Producer
    Cavaliers of Mars Creator | Chronicles of Darkness Lead Developer

Retired as forum administrator. Please direct inquiries to the Contact Us link.

Comment

Originally posted by Rose Bailey View Post
      Gen Con was a bit of a hit on things, especially since I had a medical crisis start during it. Danielle and I are doing a last proof.
      Ah, that makes sense, sorry to hear.
      Last edited by Second Chances; 10-05-2017, 07:30 PM.

CofD booklists:
      Beast I Changeling | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire

Comment

Originally posted by Rose Bailey View Post
        Take your time, Rose. You guys are doing great work!

Haberdasher's Requiem Conversions and Homebrew

Comment

One problem I had, is that the Daeva advanced curse in the book looks exploitable

since you have more then one regnant, you cant be as easily kept as a thrall.

Not perfect for you, but a nightmare beyond words for the elder who waqnts to take another elder as a slave.

Comment

Originally posted by Prince of the Night View Post
            One problem I had, is that the Daeva advanced curse in the book looks exploitable

since you have more then one regnant, you cant be as easily kept as a thrall.

Not perfect for you, but a nightmare beyond words for the elder who waqnts to take another elder as a slave.

I don't think your own personal curse cares much about how it inconveniences others.

The clan afflictions have always been game-able, and in fact are expected to bend your behavior and that of those around you in various ways. Now consider the fact that an elder Daeva may not be "reliable" through the blood bond. What does that mean for the way usual Kindred politics work? Are you now at risk of being put down as a deviant just because you're old and weird?

Seems pretty legit issues material to me.

--Khanwulf

Comment

Apparently if you purchase it from DriveThruRPG you get an e-mail letting you know when it's been updated.

Comment

I just downloaded the revised version; How can Hezekiel of Sodom, p. 116, have Force of Nature without Protean?

Comment

Originally posted by Marcus View Post
                  I just downloaded the revised version; How can Hezekiel of Sodom, p. 116, have Force of Nature without Protean?
                  A better way to note the error would be to point out that Force of Nature requires three Disciplines. He has Resilience and Vigor, but not Protean at 4 dots.

Comment

Well now things can be put to bed: the PoD for Thousand Years of Nights is finally going live this Wednesday!

Comment

Working...
                    X