Lilitu Clan

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lilitu Clan

Is anyone else interested in the mention of the Lilitu clan in Half Damned?

I hope they do a write up for the Lilitu.

oh man! what do they say?

Comment

Their description highly reminds me of Hantu the Sorcerer (a strix with highly capable blood magic abilities which is rumored to have spawned a Clan in the past, and that hates the Mekhet for some reason), so I'll would go with that.

My Homebrew Signature- Because I need one. If you use any of it, please share with me how it went!

On a Dragonlance-reading break. Surprise homebrew may still happen :P
      I now blog in here

Comment

It's in the Reverent Section, in the part taking about Blood Sorcery, it says they had a form of blood sorcery that could allow them to become smoke and steal the secrets of mortals via their breath.

Comment

Originally posted by LostLight View Post
          Their description highly reminds me of Hantu the Sorcerer (a strix with highly capable blood magic abilities which is rumored to have spawned a Clan in the past, and that hates the Mekhet for some reason), so I'll would go with that.
          Yeah I can see it.

Comment

What book might we get the Lilitu in?

Comment

Originally posted by Omegaphallic View Post
              It's in the Reverent Section, in the part taking about Blood Sorcery, it says they had a form of blood sorcery that could allow them to become smoke and steal the secrets of mortals via their breath.
              Breath-drinkers? Like the precursors of the Tremere?

What book might we get the Lilitu in?
              Maybe Spilled Blood?
              • Spilled Blood: Fallen clans, alternate bloodlines, other kinds of vampires. PDF/PoD
              This is my new most expected book for Vampire.

Comment

Originally posted by Max Deltree View Post

Breath-drinkers? Like the precursors of the Tremere?

Maybe Spilled Blood?
                • Spilled Blood: Fallen clans, alternate bloodlines, other kinds of vampires. PDF/PoD
                This is my new most expected book for Vampire.
                Fucking Brilliant! I had forgotten they'd announced Spilled Blood, that is the Vampire Book I'm most excited for, I hope they have a side bar for Fallen Clan Dampyr's.

I think the Clan Disciplines with be Majesty, Nightmare, Resilience or a Cruac like Discipline. I can see the Lilitu having invented the Wet Dreams Devotion.

As far the Tremere I can't say, I don't know enough about the Tremere.

Comment

Fucking Brilliant! I had forgotten they'd announced Spilled Blood, that is the Vampire Book I'm most excited for, I hope they have a side bar for Fallen Clan Dampyr's.

I think the Clan Disciplines with be Majesty, Nightmare, Resilience or a Cruac like Discipline. I can see the Lilitu having invented the Wet Dreams Devotion.

As far the Tremere I can't say, I don't know enough about the Tremere.
                  I know that the Tremere in chronicles of darkness are a Mage legacy that was born when vampires tried to diablerize them (it did not work out for the vampires). Also, I think the general design of clans in Requiem is that they have two common disciplines and one clan specific discipline.

Comment

Originally posted by Ever Professional View Post

I know that the Tremere in chronicles of darkness are a Mage legacy that was born when vampires tried to diablerize them (it did not work out for the vampires). Also, I think the general design of clans in Requiem is that they have two common disciplines and one clan specific discipline.

Right. The Lilitu would presumably hold a lost discipline that enabled breath-drinking.

Or, alternatively, they were a Bloodline from Lilith the Daeva legendary founder, which had a few custom Devotions enabling smoke-snake form (Protean 5, Vigor?) and breath-drinking.

I'd actually go with the later approach, barring enough other powers to reasonably flesh out a true 5-dot Discipline.

Tremere.

The Tremere have a bizarre history. Essentially they went from being an Ars Magica Hermetic house, to a World of Darkness Hermetic house-come-vampire clan, to a Chronicles of Darkness Mage legacy of left-handed soul-eaters. And! Said soul-eaters may or may not have been encouraged by a vampire to pursue their development out of magical curiosity. I'm probably missing something, but essentially the Tremere were written out of the Chronicles of Darkness vampire as being unnecessary when you have two Covenants who gives access to blood magic.

So, they do not, currently, have a formal place within VtR. Perhaps Spilled Blood will fix this? Dunno, but if they do formalize a vamp group for the CofD, it'll sell the book for them!

--Khanwulf

Comment

Working...
                    X