What is in Guide to the Night

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is in Guide to the Night

Its the next vampire book and I still only have generalities, its both a player and ST guide really only tells me who the content is designed for, not what the content is.

What type of content will this book have?

You mean more then this?

Guide to the Night: Specific guidelines for getting the most out of Vampire: The Requiem 2nd Edition for both players and Storytellers. Includes Three Tier advice for setting your Chronicle and additional ways to expand your characters and Chronicles.

Comment

Originally posted by tasti man LH View Post
      You mean more then this?
      Yes, but less vague.

Comment

We could really use a blog post on this as it gets closer to publication.

Comment

Word from GenCon via the Pathcast is that Guide to Night includes space vampires, which sounds incredibly dope.

Freelancer (He/His Pronouns): CofD - Dark Eras 2, Mummy 2e; Scion - Mysteries of the World

CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon (TBA) | Deviant (TBA) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf (WIP)

Comment

Originally posted by Second Chances View Post
            Word from GenCon via the Pathcast is that Guide to Night includes space vampires, which sounds incredibly dope.
            I am always down for more Infinite Macabre in all of its' forms, yes.

Sean K.I.W./Kelly R.A. Steele, Freelance Writer(Feel free to call me Sean, Kelly, Arcane, or Arc)
            The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.-Keiichi Sigsawa, Kino's Journey
            Male/neutral pronouns accepted, female pronouns enjoyed.

Comment

It's time for

Comment

the Hunger mechanics in V5 have me hoping for other ways to run Hunger and replace the blood pool/gas tank.

Comment

Originally posted by Omegaphallic View Post

Yes, but less vague.
                  Well this thing finally got a dev blog and you have your answer:

First is Guide to the Night, a joint players and storyteller’s guide. The whole book is designed to give an advanced level of play to your normal Requiem games. We give lots of alternative rules to play with or add into your game however you like. We also have some tips and tools on character, coterie, and chronicle building. I think I’m most happy with the chapter on alternative settings for Requiem 2e, all of which I’m eager to play in. We also give a new mechanic for social combat that mirrors physical combat. If you want to get into a battle of wits with a particularly nasty Harpy, this is your go to system. We’ve previewed the basics for it below.

Comment

Working...
                  X