Books

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Books

I was thinking of expanding my collection, other than blood and smoke and thousand years of night have any other books been released? Or about to be in the future?

Secrets of the Covenants and Half-Damned are already out. Spilled Blood and Guide to the Night are on the horizon.

Comment

Assuming you're asking specifically about Vampire: The Requiem 2nd Edition material:Coming soon:
      • Guide to the Night
      • Spilled Blood
      • Shattered Masks
      • The Contagion Chronicle
      • Chronicles of Darkness: Dark Eras 2

Ian A. A. Watson
      Onyx Path Community Manager

Comment

DOes anyone know if there'll be an option to buy a physical version of the 2nd ed storyteller's screen?

Comment

Originally posted by Bearman View Post
          DOes anyone know if there'll be an option to buy a physical version of the 2nd ed storyteller's screen?
          I wanted to buy one too, but all they had was a PDF version... I made my own 2nd edition screen, basically just took some file folders, taped them together, printed off the charts and art I wanted, taped that on there - BAM done. Takes a Crafts roll, but not hard to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Bearman View Post
            I'd love a physical screen in landscape format (hint, hint, Onyx Path )

Comment

I'm very interested to see how Onyx Path pulls off The Contagion Chronicle considering characters from the different splats really aren't balanced against each other. As much as I would love to have a chronicle include mages, werewolves, vampires, mummies, etc. I also know that doing so with CoD is a really bad idea. Maybe Contagion Chronicle will have rules for balancing characters from different splats? Unless the Chronicle is meant to be played where each section is limited to characters from a particular splat (the V:tR scenario is only for vampires, for example). Out of all the upcoming V:tR books, Spilled Blood is the one I'm looking forward to the most. Finally, some 2e Bloodlines.

Comment

Working...
              X